Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Overseas LR60 jobs

flampard
11-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Can anyone give me info on working overseas. I am a LR60 Captain closing in on 5000TT with 1100 TT on the LR60 which includes 920 PIC. Are there recruiters for corporate/charter guys? Also have been looking for a full time job in the US with no luck hence the overseas route.

LifeNtheFstLne
11-04-2009, 12:43 PM
There is an operator in HPN who was looking for someone recently... I don't know the name, but perhaps you can check on aircharterguide.com

I have not seen any recruiting businesses for overseas corporate, but they might exist. I think it's tough unless you have a converted or JAA ATP.

murkdaddy
11-08-2009, 05:23 PM
I know Execujet was looking for LR60 pilots about a year ago in the Middle East. You could have a FAA or JAA license. I applied but I didn't hear anything back.

ExecuJet Aviation Group (http://www.execujet.net/)

flampard
11-09-2009, 12:24 PM
OK thanks for the info...tough times..any foreign jobs and or agencies that look for a pilot of my experience to hire into a rt seat position.