Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : FDX-Bid This Week?

Wildmanny
01-25-2010, 06:15 AM
Anyone else hearing something along these lines as far as numbers? Source was a senior LCA (not that that means anything, I know).

Bid on Friday...

20 MD Captains
50 777 Captains
50 757 Captains

I don't know anything about FOs or why they wouldn't atleast be listed for the 777/757. Fill them all with secondaries? Discuss.

WM

P.S.--Don't shoot the messenger! :)

MaxKts
01-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Anyone else hearing something along these lines as far as numbers? Source was a senior LCA (not that that means anything, I know).

Bid on Friday...

20 MD Captains
50 777 Captains
50 757 Captains

I don't know anything about FOs or why they wouldn't atleast be listed for the 777/757. Fill them all with secondaries? Discuss.

WM

Don't know anything about a bid but I do know who is not going to the superbowl :rolleyes: :D

Wildmanny
01-25-2010, 07:42 AM
Thank you my brotha! Nothing like a nice dagger to the heart to start my morning. :mad:

That being said, I do consider the season a success since there were 2 victories that if I remember correctly, and I think I do, came against a certain sinking team to the east. I'd be happy to be 2-14 as long as those wins come against green and gold.

Next year...

Now, let's enjoy the inevitable offseason waiting game.

Chilitime
01-27-2010, 05:23 AM
Only two more days til the next bid. I can hardly wait! I've already spent some of my upcoming cap'n paycheck.

Laughing_Jakal
01-27-2010, 10:37 AM

Bid on Friday...

20 MD Captains
50 777 Captains
50 757 Captains

WM

Cause maybe some of the ND's need to bid back to the left seat who didn't move before....

MaydayMark
01-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Cause maybe some of the ND's need to bid back to the left seat who didn't move before....

Now that's not even the slightest bit funny :eek::eek::eek:

Skimmology
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Let me guess, couldn't cancel the ice storm...