Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : FDX-Deviating on a carryover?

Wildmanny
01-27-2010, 04:35 AM
Guys:

I just got assigned a trip for training that DHs into Memphis on the 31st and finishes on the 4th.

What happens with the bank? Can I use it as I see fit for this trip? Can I use the remainder for February? Sorry if these question have been asked before.

Thanks in advance,

WM

oweeo
01-27-2010, 04:43 AM
The bank money stays in the month in which the DH is scheduled. Since your "trip" is a c/o, you may assign your back-end DH to your Jan bank (assuming you have extra money there). You may use that Feb money to cover any future Feb DHs.

FDXLAG
01-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Of course any ITU travel bank money is a seperate bank. It aint that type of training is it?

Wildmanny
01-27-2010, 05:19 AM
Yes. Sorry. It is for ITU.

-WM

FDXLAG
01-27-2010, 05:30 AM
Check your expense reports there is a seperate tab for ITU expenses.

Bottomline you can use the bank for any ITU type travel. It will not help with expenses later in the month.

Wildmanny
01-27-2010, 06:43 AM
Got it. Thanks Lag!

WM

oweeo
01-27-2010, 08:27 AM
Yes, yes, yes!!! ITU different from a trip. Sorry to have missed that distiction.