Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Who Owns Trans States Holdings?

FlyinSunset1
01-28-2010, 01:44 PM
It is a private company, so which person(s) or other company have stakes in it?

fjetter
01-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Uncle Hulas Kanodia owns TSH holdings which is the parent company of Trans States Airlines and GoJet Airlines. History of GoJets is well documented and there are plenty of locked threads about it. Google search it, any attempt to open a GoJets thread will typically stay on track for about 3 posts before it becomes an all out flame fest and the enivitable thread lock. :rolleyes:

DryMotorBoatin
01-28-2010, 02:59 PM
might as well lock it now.

eaglefly
01-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Hulas Kanodia s a fine, upstanding man with a strong foundation of ethics......we need more owners like him in this biz.

:rolleyes:

johnso29
01-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Hulas Kanodia is a fine, upstanding man with a strong foundation of ethics......we need more owners like him in this biz.

:rolleyes:

Yup. He'd jump over his dying mother to pick up a penny.

Purpleanga
01-28-2010, 04:29 PM

Why the curiosity about who owns Trans States?

johnso29
01-28-2010, 04:36 PM

Maybe someone is plotting?:p

s10an
01-28-2010, 04:37 PM

Maybe he is gonna buy TSH. And if he does, please fire management.

pause
01-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Yup. He'd jump over his dying mother to pick up a penny.

Jump over her?? Ha...he would stab her if she so much as reached for that penny.

NoStep
01-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Geez...10 posts and no sign of "AirWillie"? Is it already the year 2012?

Blueskies21
01-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I'll fill in.... Uhem " There's nothing wrong with Trans States Holdings, all regionals are crappy, everybody just needs to stop working to better the condition, bend over and take it" (I'm kidding, I don't personally believe this, it's sarcasm ;P)

NoStep
01-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks BlueSkies21...(you did forget the part about how naive he originally was, and is now more informed, blah, blah...)

All we need now is GoAround2000 to chime in about whipsawing and the mods can close this, since the original question was answered.

Herbie
01-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Yes, his name is Hulas Kanodia. You can find him most days playing golf in Florida with John Orenstein, Gelnn Tilton and Satan.

Yes, I went there.

TBucket
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Yes, his name is Hulas Kanodia. You can find him most days playing golf in Florida with John Orenstein, Gelnn Tilton and Satan.

Yes, I went there.

Oh, come on.. No way Satan would be seen with that group...

dojetdriver
01-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Yes, I went there.

Don't forget O.J. before he went to Vegas. He was looking for the real killers on those FL golf courses you know.

ToiletDuck
01-28-2010, 09:45 PM

The one in the middle Hulas Kanodia's House (Bing Maps) - Virtual Globetrotting (http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/hulas-kanodias-house/view/?service=1)

PSACFI
01-29-2010, 05:10 AM
The one in the middle Hulas Kanodia's House (Bing Maps) - Virtual Globetrotting (http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/hulas-kanodias-house/view/?service=1)

I'm guessing that must be Tilton's vacation home just to the right of Hulas? Bought and paid for with the post 9/11 bonuses.

AirWillie
01-29-2010, 08:59 AM

Oh come on dude, don't you have anything better to do than look up where CEOs live? Remember, he took you in so that you could get enough experience to apply to Republic.

DryMotorBoatin
01-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Remember, he took you in so that you could get enough experience .

(jaw drops to floor, sitting in stunned silence)

I'm not so sure I've ever seen such flame bait. Rather than flame I'll just be a wise guy and say...Yeah...leave Hulas alone...you owe him!

JayHub
01-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Oh come on dude, don't you have anything better to do than look up where CEOs live? Remember, he took you in so that you could get enough experience to apply to Republic.

no, no, no. You've got it wrong. We took YOU in so that you could stab us in the back and go over and work for GOJET.

AirWillie
01-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm sorry you are still on the bench JAYHUB. It's best not to pin your frustrations on anyone else since it's not anyone elses fault that you are in that position, maybe management but you have no control over that other than not having applied at Trans States Airlines to begin with. I hope that you will find work soon and hopefully at Trans States Airlines.

flyinaway411
01-29-2010, 11:45 AM
no, no, no. You've got it wrong. We took YOU in so that you could stab us in the back and go over and work for GOJET.

I'm sorry you are still on the bench JAYHUB.

ill echo his comment since you dont validate him because he's furloughed :rolleyes:

fjetter
01-29-2010, 12:00 PM
thread lock pool ......12 more posts

DryMotorBoatin
01-29-2010, 01:07 PM
12 more? boy you are sure an optimist.

Jetrecruiter
01-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Don't forget O.J. before he went to Vegas. He was looking for the real killers on those FL golf courses you know.

Ain't that the truth.... the sight of those trio leaves a bad taste in his mouth.

ExperimentalAB
01-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Sweet-baby Jesus, AirWillie...

dojetdriver
01-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Somebody is slacking.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1