Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : AirNet recalls and future hiring?

VanDriver208
02-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Hello Starcheckers, anyone have any information on the recalls going on at AirNet at the moment? Any idea when street hiring will commence again? What are the junior bases? What will be competitive mins when hiring does begin again? Thanks for any info.

verticalspeed
03-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Looks like Airnet has an ad on Findapilot.com and is hiring.

steel
03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
What is AirNet flying these days? Are they flying checks or medical or what?

Chickenwolf
03-03-2010, 11:43 PM
We are flying lab animals, radiopharmaceuticals, lab specimens, cord blood, maybe 20 percent checks, and passports.

We Still have 20-30 on furlough with a few recalls.

Apparently we'll be managing 2 charter jets that come with the pilots and they are looking to hire a few part time guys. This effectively keeps our pilots away from them. I am glad for the pilots who get to keep their jobs and stay with those particular aircraft though.

minitour
03-04-2010, 04:56 AM
I am glad for the pilots who get to keep their jobs and stay with those particular aircraft though.
Absolutely.

...as long as they aren't added to the seniority list.

-mini

Chickenwolf
03-05-2010, 03:36 PM
I agree. Who knows maybe we'll acquire Jet Select next...:D