Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : FDX PSIT and SAM

KnightFlyer
02-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Settlement announced restoring PSIT and implementing SAM BLG buy-up. What do you think?

Busboy
02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
I don't get it...What's in it for the senior guys?:rolleyes:

Maybe MD10PLT or Gunter can explain it to me.:D

aircum
02-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Ok I'll give, what are you talking about. I checked my email nothing yet. Settlement?

The Walrus
02-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Check the Alpa Website.

DLax85
02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Check the Alpa Website.

Couldn't get the embedded link in the MEC messages to work --- kept leading to an error message.

Also, couldn't find a copy of the specific Settlement Agreement on the Greviance page --- is it posted there and I missed it???

I am looking for specifics beyond the verbiage in the two e-mails the MEC leadership sent out.

Thanks.

jagplt
02-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Check the Alpa Website.

I'm in the information highway slow lane again.

Deuce130
02-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Got mine in the email and the links worked. Seems like a good direction for us to go in. Good job on the NC and the MEC. Hopefully we don't find out we've been had once again, though. Consider me cautiously optimistic!

The Walrus
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
It is on the Negotiating Committee Page.

The Walrus
02-23-2010, 05:01 PM
SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
ADMINISTRATIVE GRIEVANCE 09-03
In order to resolve Grievance 09-03, the Company and ALPA agree as follows:
Definition:
System-wide Average Metric (SAM)
The same credit hour (CH) determination made in Section 25.C.8., as if there were no bid period package published for the applicable group of pilots in a base.
A. The full PSIT shall participate in the facilitation of this Settlement Agreement in conjunction with the performance of their duties as outlined in Section 25.BB.
B. Buy Up Value (BUV)
The Company shall “buy up” any line that is built below the BUV for that bid period. The BUV shall not exceed 68/85 CH. The BUV shall be the following:
1. For the April 2010 bid period, the SAM less 3.5 CH.
2. For the May 2010 bid period, the SAM less 3 CH.
3. For the June and July 2010 bid periods, the SAM less 2 CH.
4. For the August 2010 bid period, the SAM less 1CH.
5. For the September 2010 bid period and thereafter, the SAM.
C. Line Building and Pairing Quality Parameters beginning with the April 2010 bid period
1. All Soft Parameters found in Section 25, Appendix A, that use “SFS” shall also be applicable for “CAN” and “HKG.”
2. New Soft Parameters
a. Remote Sort Facility Critical Departure City Purity Soft Parameter: In IND, AFW, EWR, and OAK, for a scheduled departure occurring in the critical period, at least 60% of the critical departures shall be “city pure,” by locking flight sequences to/from the designated sort facility. The percentage is determined by counting all of the remote sort facility outbound legs during the critical period. A lower percentage each bid period may only be utilized with the written consent of the MEC Scheduling Committee Chairman or if the airline schedule makes the compliance with this parameter a factual impossibility.
b. For domestic trips with TAFB less than 24 hours, total block hours shall not exceed 7:45 without the written consent of the MEC Scheduling Committee Chairman.
3. The above-referenced Soft Parameters shall not be overridden during any bid period in which the minimum bid period guarantee is reduced pursuant to Section 4.A.2.b. 1
4. Reserve Day Removal
The Reserve Day Removal procedure as applied on the date of this Settlement Agreement (see FCIF 09-0200 ADMIN issued 04.17.09) shall be applicable in any bid period in which the Buy Up Value is below the Reserve Day Removal Targets (i.e., 62/79 CH).
D. Defined Exit from Section 4.A.2.b.
1. If SAM meets or exceeds 68/85 CH for two non-peak consecutive bid periods the minimum bid period guarantee shall return to the normal limits set forth in Section 4.A.1. For purposes of this Settlement Agreement, “non-peak consecutive bid periods” shall include any bid period with the exception of the November and December bid periods. October and January shall be considered consecutive bid periods.
2. If the Company hires a pilot(s) and adds the pilot(s) to the Master Seniority List, other than pursuant to a court order or arbitration award, the Company shall exit Section 4.A.2.b. effective with the Date of Hire.
3. Nothing in this Settlement Agreement shall restrict the ability of the Company to otherwise exit Section 4.A.2.b.
E. Restrictions on Re-entry into Section 4.A.2.b.
The following provisions apply to any re-entry into Section 4.A.2.b. (that occurs during the effective period of this Settlement Agreement).
1. Re-entry into Section 4.A.2.b. shall comply with the terms of the CBA. ALPA reserves the right to challenge any such future invocation and its implementation.
2. Upon re-entry into Section 4.A.2.b., this Settlement Agreement shall apply. The BUV shall be re-established as follows:
First three bid periods in 4.A.2.b.
SAM
Fourth bid period and thereafter
SAM less 3 CH
F. Duration
Notwithstanding the status quo provisions of the Railway Labor Act, this Settlement Agreement shall expire on the first day of the January 2012 bid period, unless it is cancelled earlier under the terms of this paragraph. Regardless of any cancellation or expiration, the soft parameters found in paragraph C.1. and 2. shall continue to be soft parameters unless overridden per the CBA.
1. If the System Board of Adjustment rescinds Section 4.A.2.b. or otherwise restricts its use, either party may cancel this Settlement Agreement.
2. If the Company provides the notice required to invoke Section 23, ALPA shall have the ability to cancel this Settlement Agreement.
3. If the SAM is lower than 61/76 CH for three consecutive bid periods, either party may cancel this Settlement Agreement.
4. Any cancellation shall be accomplished by 30 days written notice and shall be effective for the first bid period that starts after the notice period. 2
G. Grievance 09-03 is withdrawn without prejudice. This Settlement Agreement shall have no effect on Grievances 09-02 or 09-04 and neither party shall reference this Agreement, directly or indirectly, in the remaining arbitration proceedings in those cases.
Agreed this ___ day of February, 2010:
Federal Express Corporation Air Line Pilots Association
_________________________ _________________________

KnightFlyer
02-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Couldn't get the embedded link in the MEC messages to work --- kept leading to an error message.

Also, couldn't find a copy of the specific Settlement Agreement on the Greviance page --- is it posted there and I missed it???

I am looking for specifics beyond the verbiage in the two e-mails the MEC leadership sent out.

Thanks.

Latest Scoop/Stay Informed

Link to Settlement (http://fdx.alpa.org/Content/ContentView/tabid/3125/smid/8598/ArticleID/880/reftab/3365/t/Important-Message-from-the-Negotiating--Grievance-Committees---February-23-2010/Default.aspx)

DLax85
02-23-2010, 05:25 PM
OK...thanks for the additional links and posts with the specific verbiage.

Now, who has the time and spreadsheet skills to calculate how much lines would have been "bought up" under this new system since the implementation of 4A2B (...Feb 09 bidpacks to date)??

I'm sure both the company and the union have done this type of analysis in order to come up with this agreement.

It will be good to see the actual hard numbers broken out by bidpack and seat position.

The Walrus
02-23-2010, 05:29 PM
I do not know exactly how they calculate the SAM, but maybe there is a DC10
guy on here that can tell us what their monthly pay in hours was for March.

1st overnite
02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
So there is no payment for past abuses?

MD11Fr8Dog
02-23-2010, 06:10 PM
So there is no payment for past abuses?

This was only one of the 3 grievances!

trigg41
02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
I do not know exactly how they calculate the SAM, but maybe there is a DC10
guy on here that can tell us what their monthly pay in hours was for March.

66:09 according to the email

viperdriver
02-23-2010, 07:59 PM
So what will a month of reserve pay? The BUV or 96% of the BUV?

727cap
02-24-2010, 02:37 AM
Why is it going to take so long to get back to BLG, why not get it now.

Knots2you
02-24-2010, 03:34 AM

Because they can, and because we can't, (or won't) :(

Adlerdriver
02-24-2010, 04:35 AM

They're laughing all the way to the bank. We just roll over and stick our collective butts in the air when it comes to stuff like this. It took months to get certain pay improvements in our current contract started due to "programming issues". Now, although our pay reduction began as if someone threw a light switch, going the other direction has to be "phased in". We wouldn't want to put any undue strain on the financial situation of this corporation - Lord knows the fraction of a single percent that these buy-ups represent could topple the house of card.:rolleyes:
Better take it slow.

The Walrus
02-24-2010, 04:56 AM
Being that the Company agreed to any kind of buy-up or exit strategy from 4a2b with no apparent give up from us tells me that we are probably very close to exiting anyway. I would doubt if the buy-up actually comes into play for anyone. The 727 might realize a few hours of buy-up before an exit, and they surely deserve it.

gcsass
02-24-2010, 06:04 AM
3. If the SAM is lower than 61/76 CH for three consecutive bid periods, either party may cancel this Settlement Agreement.

Someone help me out here.... does this not mean that if the Company lowers the sam and wants to keep it low, after 3 months they cancel this and do as they please

I am no lawyer, but I did stay at the Holiday Inn Shifu once.......:D

Gunter
02-24-2010, 06:13 AM
I don't get it...

Maybe MD10PLT or Gunter can explain it to me.:D

Sure, no problem.

It means Busboy isn't on the Negotiating Committee. Nothing in it for you, sorry.

I give praise to the NC for working this. Defining 4a2b and making the company do it in a reasonable manner couldn't have been easy to negotiate. There are always those in management (pilots) who want to climb the ladder by trying to prove how anti-pilot they can be.

For you naysayers, the current NC did a much better job than those who took FDA LOA openers and ran with it with a dog and pony show complete with rumors about foreign pilots taking our flying.

Busboy
02-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Being that the Company agreed to any kind of buy-up or exit strategy from 4a2b with no apparent give up from us tells me that we are probably very close to exiting anyway. I would doubt if the buy-up actually comes into play for anyone. The 727 might realize a few hours of buy-up before an exit, and they surely deserve it.

If the agreement had been in place for March, with a SAM -3.5, the buy-ups for the lowest paying lines in the bidpack, would have been:

727 Cap + 5 hrs
727 F/O +2.5 hrs
BUS Cap +3 hrs
BUS F/O +3 hrs
M11 Cap +.5 hrs
A11 Cap +3.5 hrs

Without going through all the lines, I'm pretty sure that adds up to a pretty substantial amount of cash. And, I really don't think that the BLGs will be rising fast enough to outrun the settlement. Don't forget, that as BLGs rise...So does SAM.

Probably more important is that it puts a more equitable floor on the lowest of our BLGs and protects the guys in the 727...If management continues to overstock those seats.

I don't see any downside to it.

The Walrus
02-24-2010, 07:06 AM
What figure did you use as SAM? If 66 is SAM, then SAM-3.5 is 62.5, which is how much my VTO of 15 r days equals. So I would have gotten nothing.

But what I mean is that it doesn't start in March, but in April.

Busboy
02-24-2010, 07:08 AM
What figure did you use as SAM? If 66 is SAM, then SAM-3.5 is 62.5, which is how much my VTO of 15 r days equals. So I would have gotten nothing.

But what I mean is that it doesn't start in March, but in April.

I said lowest paying lines from each bidpack. Not, all lines. I used a SAM of 66.

The Walrus
02-24-2010, 07:18 AM
You are correct. I didn't realize that the lowest line paid less than RLG. I still think that it will not effect a large number of lines, or the Company would not have agreed to it. Kind of like the Grid Penalty Events. They tend to only give something if they know it will not be a factor. I guess I will start bidding lowest paying line instead of VTO or reserve.

Busboy
02-24-2010, 07:30 AM
After a cursory look at March A300...About 1/3 of the lines(100) would have been affected. With the lowest paying line gaining the 3.5hrs.

I agree that this is a good indication of line values continuing to grow. And, that's even better. Because if BLGs rise...So does SAM. Best case would be that no one ever has their line bought up. That would require a rapid rise in BLGs. But like I said, if the 727 BLGs don't come up...This is a tremendous settlement for them.

P.S. I'm only using MAR because it's the latest bidpack we have.

AFW_MD11
02-24-2010, 08:02 AM
After a cursory look at March A300...About 1/3 of the lines(100) would have been affected. With the lowest paying line gaining the 3.5hrs.

I agree that this is a good indication of line values continuing to grow. And, that's even better. Because if BLGs rise...So does SAM. Best case would be that no one ever has their line bought up. That would require a rapid rise in BLGs. But like I said, if the 727 BLGs don't come up...This is a tremendous settlement for them.

P.S. I'm only using MAR because it's the latest bidpack we have.

totally agree.

to me, this is how 4A2b should have been implemented in the first place - EVEN distribution of BLGs (reduced or otherwise) SYSTEM-WIDE (agreed to intent of 4A2b when originally written??)

not hosing one seat/aircraft (727) while another's BLGs (757) remain disproportionately high.

this agreement will force the company to either:

1) fix the jacked-up manning levels (both domicile and specific seat)
or
2) distribute the known flying more evenly across all bid-packs
or
3) buy up the lines in the crew positions where they refuse to fix #s 1 or 2

KnightFlyer
02-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Good job Negotiating Committee and MEC!

Sluggo_63
02-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Good job Negotiating Committee and MEC!

ditto.....

MaydayMark
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
I suppose any progress out of this 4a2b nonsense could only be good news but ... I'm still a bit annoyed that the company turned the thing on with the flick of a light switch and now that they have agreed to a way to return to normal that it will be phased in over a series of very long months!*? :confused:

That way ... management can continue to squeez blood out of our collective "stones."????? :confused:

JohnnyViper
02-24-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm excited. Excited at how we're all so excited to be getting our salt and pepper back.

Gunter
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm excited. Excited at how we're all so excited to be getting our salt and pepper back.

Exactly. At least in Sep we all qualify for the same hours of pay DC10 guys sitting at home get

SAM

The Walrus
02-24-2010, 01:28 PM
But until then, it's Son of SAM.

Busboy
02-24-2010, 01:49 PM
One of the sleeproom ladies brought these points up to me:

1. Just GETTING the PSIT back into room means they can put some pressure to ease BLGs up. They have claimed in the past that simply by being involved they can raise the BLG by an hour or two every month.

2. The elimination of the "unturnable" 8+ pairings (Oak, PDX, SEA) not only eliminate an onerous pairing where guys rest "on their own time...", but by upping the layover and making them 9+ hour trips...the BLG average should also ease up.

3. With this agreement we contractually get some "city purity" back....

It's not that easy getting the condiments back by written agreement.:p

The Walrus
02-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Ding Dong, the witch is dead.
The wicked old witch is dead......

DLax85
02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
One of the sleeproom ladies brought these points up to me: ....

OK...that's some funny $h*t. :D:D

I can imagine these very nice ladies posting a Tarot Card sign or a Palm Reader sign outside the sleep room doors instead of that dreaded "All Hub Turn Sleep Rooms are Full" sign.

Thanks for the visual Busboy! :)

MD11Fr8Dog
02-24-2010, 06:35 PM

The masters of taking two marbles and giving one back!

MaxKts
02-24-2010, 06:43 PM
The masters of taking two marbles and giving one back!

But, not right away and then making you believe you got something from them :eek:

Jetjok
02-24-2010, 07:19 PM
One of the sleeproom ladies brought these points up to me:

And that's another reason why FedEx is better than UPS. We have sleep room ladies. However, I've been off the property for a while, so could someone please refresh my failing memory. Is their job still to go around during hub turns and service the occupied sleep rooms?:rolleyes: Take that UPS guys.;)

JJ

HazCan
02-25-2010, 03:50 AM
And that's another reason why FedEx is better than UPS. We have sleep room ladies. However, I've been off the property for a while, so could someone please refresh my failing memory. Is their job still to go around during hub turns and service the occupied sleep rooms?:rolleyes: Take that UPS guys.;)

JJ

You DO remember what those chicks look like, right?:eek:

Good job NC and MEC!

Piloto Noche
02-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Ok, I've read this thing three times. The thing that worries me is that I'm unable to immediately identify where I'll be getting screwed. I know it's in there, I just can't find it yet.

MX727
02-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Ok, I've read this thing three times. The thing that worries me is that I'm unable to immediately identify where I'll be getting screwed. I know it's in there, I just can't find it yet.

You already got screwed, they are just telling you how they are going to slowly unscrew you.

Gunter
02-25-2010, 07:35 AM
Depends on your point of view.

As Busboy likes to point out they could have furloughed some time ago. From that perspective this is gravy for the younglings. We've all seen how the company has no problem scheduling two bid packs (3 if you count the 777) higher and higher while pushing others lower. I wouldn't let them watch my dog for a few hours.

But if you look at the senior, yes Busboy SENIOR, DC10 bubbas who sat on their butts for over a year at SAM, it looks substandard. The inequities creeping into our culture were getting to be too one sided.

I think the settlement had something to do with an unknown arbitrator decision that could have come out anytime. Whether or not an award would have been better or worse will be debated. I think we did well.

I heard some old guy in the AOC arguing against it saying foreign pilots would take our 727 flying if we agreed to this. But his dentures fell out before he could explain why. He was following around a couple of ousted MEC reps. They all looked unhappy.

Jetjok
02-25-2010, 08:03 AM
You DO remember what those chicks look like, right?:eek:

Oh yeah..... Never mind.:D

JJ

KnightFlyer
02-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah..... Never mind.:D

JJ

Does it really matter if the lights are off?!:p

Jetjok
02-25-2010, 08:44 AM
You sir, must have been Navy.:D

JJ

pinseeker
02-25-2010, 09:48 AM
I think the settlement had something to do with an unknown arbitrator decision that could have come out anytime. Whether or not an award would have been better or worse will be debated. I think we did well.

Gunter,

If I misunderstand your post, I apologize. I do think you are mixing up the grievances though. 09-03, which this settlement addresses, hasn't even been heard by an arbitrator and has no effect on our 4a2b grievances 09-02 and 09-04, which are waiting for the arbitrators ruling. The arbitrator can still rule against the company and award any monetary amount he wishes to the pilot group. The only effect that would have on this settlement is that the company could withdraw from the settlement. Either way, I think this is a step in the right direction and agree with you that we did well.

Gunter
02-25-2010, 12:40 PM
Gunter,

If I misunderstand your post, I apologize. I do think you are mixing up the grievances though. 09-03, which this settlement addresses, hasn't even been heard by an arbitrator and has no effect on our 4a2b grievances 09-02 and 09-04, which are waiting for the arbitrators ruling. The arbitrator can still rule against the company and award any monetary amount he wishes to the pilot group. The only effect that would have on this settlement is that the company could withdraw from the settlement. Either way, I think this is a step in the right direction and agree with you that we did well.

I'm glad you pointed that out. Apparently I am mixing the two up.

As far as withdrawing from this settlement due to an award from another bid, that would complicate things.

Popeye
02-25-2010, 01:10 PM
I thought I read in the ALPA announcement that this agreement was signed "without prejudice". If there are any bunk-house lawyers lurking, doesn't this mean that this agreement has no ties to any other? This should be no "quid pro quo", if there are any altar boys out there, that might affect another settlement still pending.

Jumbo Pilot
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
I thought I read in the ALPA announcement that this agreement was signed "without prejudice". If there are any bunk-house lawyers lurking, doesn't this mean that this agreement has no ties to any other? This should be no "quid pro quo", if there are any altar boys out there, that might affect another settlement still pending.

Specifically says in the settlement agreement for 9-03 (found on the FDX ALPA Grievance Comm. page) that this agreement does not have any bearing on 9-02 and 9-04 which are the other parts of the 4A2b grievance. And without prejudice means that they are not making a judgment about the original grievance so that if necessary, the gripe can be addressed at a future time, if need be.

KnightFlyer
02-25-2010, 06:18 PM
At least 4a2b gets us a cool poster and a groovy magazine that reminds us that the 777 is the largest airplane in our fleet (but still pays the same as the smaller ones).

tennesseeflyboy
02-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Because of "weak contract language" this 4a2b monster bit us hard. Company did to us what they do to the rest of the workers ............ take some away, give a little bit back, everyone happy. Its the same trick on us except on a larger scale and we ought not to ever forget this in the next "go around".

MeXC
02-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Forget what? :) As long as the little that is given back is directed to the right segment it will be forgotten.

Busboy
02-26-2010, 08:14 AM
You guys do understand that this is a settlement just for the grievance concerning the "eviction" of our PSIT. Right?

The below 68hr bidpacks have been built solely by the company, since last Feb.(I believe) I, and many of you have stated, that the quality of the lines in those bidpacks has deteriorated. Many voiced the opinion that the PSIT should have gone back to building those lines many months ago, without a settlement. Getting an agreement that allows our PSIT to go back to building our lines, coupled with a defined base(SAM) for what those lines must pay, while in 4A2b, is good. I don't see that we've given up anything!

The other grievances, the big ones, concerning the invoking of 4A2b and the implementation of 4A2b are not affected by this settlement.

We did actually gain NEW items in this agreement. The scheduling "soft parameters" referenced in the settlement are new. They have never been a part of our CBA. And, have been discussed and whined about by many, including me, on this forum in the past:

"8 in 24" - No more pairings built with "8+ in 24", with a TAFB less than 24hrs. In other words...No more unturnable <24TAFB trips that exceed 8 in 24 and then require you to get legal, on your own time.

"City Purity" - We gained contractual requirements for some city purity out of the remote sorts. ie. IND, OAK, EWR and AFW.

Those 2 items are now part of our CBA. They don't go away when 4A2b does.

JethroFDX
02-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Come this November I'm willing to exchange my 'Civilian' lanyard for one that says 'Remember 4.A.2.B?'

pipe
02-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Come this November I'm willing to exchange my 'Civilian' lanyard for one that says 'Remember 4.A.2.B?'

That is a dues expenditure that I would readily support. At contract openers there needs to be stickers, lanyards, bag tags, and the like that say that.

PIPE

pipe
02-27-2010, 11:57 AM
We may also need a pamphlet to give to the top 20% explaining what 4A2B is and how it was used. They may ask when they see all these stickers and whatnot.

PIPE

iarapilot
02-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Not a bad idea. May be it could have multiple remembrances on it like Remember the Red Letters, Remember With or Without you, Remember the Optimizer, Remember PSP, just to name a few!:)

Busboy
02-27-2010, 01:46 PM
We may also need a pamphlet to give to the top 20% explaining what 4A2B is and how it was used. They may ask when they see all these stickers and whatnot.

PIPE

You are talking about the top 20% in each seat, right?

Gunter
02-28-2010, 03:47 AM

PIPE

Most of those guys can't even spell 4a2b.

Tell them it's an enhancement to their healthcare spending account and they need to call their ACP to sign up.

FXDX
03-05-2010, 01:27 PM
The notification I got said that RESERVE lines that paid less than the BUV will be bought up to the BUV.

What about regular lines that are less than BUV? Shouldn't they be bought up also?

As I read the language it says any line, not just reserve lines. Am I wrong?

2cylinderdriver
03-05-2010, 02:03 PM
The notification I got said that RESERVE lines that paid less than the BUV will be bought up to the BUV.

What about regular lines that are less than BUV? Shouldn't they be bought up also?

As I read the language it says any line, not just reserve lines. Am I wrong?

Per the agreement as I read it, no one will get less than the buy up value. Looks like in my bidpack that value is 78:25, which should be the same for the entire operation. Maybe the reserve RLG needed a further explanation?

FXDX
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM
This is the notification that I got:

"Pilots awarded a Reserve line in the B727 (all seats) and the
A300/MEM/CAP will have a pay adjustment made to bring their RLG up to
the published BUV of 78:25"

Bold type added by me. This doesn't seem to be in accordance with the agreement, which says "any line".

The 72 bid pack lists the lowest paying line as 78:25, so I'm thinking that all lines are covered and the notification is incorrect. Of course, the bid pack also says that the average RLG is 78:25 as well. :confused:

Sea Pig
03-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Anybody know what this is going to do to VTOs? Will they build them in the range of the regular lines and buy them up, or will they build them to the bought up BLG (SAM-3.5)?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1