Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Trans States....

dmb911
07-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Heard through the grapevine that Trans States Airlines is planning on getting the recently furloughed pilots back on as soon as Oct-Nov. They're assuming that only half are still around to be re-hired and will probably do some more hiring around that time? Anybody else here this? Or have anymore information?

thowe21
07-18-2006, 06:21 AM
I was told I would be called back in November. After sitting a year on reserve and then getting furloughed I wouldn't go back if my career depended on it. I was there before Go Jet even started and now I see our jobs being reduced because all the new flying went to Go Jets. Do yourself a favor and stay far far far far away from anything Hulas owns. You may get some experience but it will only leave you bitter and kicking yourself you didn't goto a different regional. Just ask any Trans States captain.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1