Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : I'm insane now...

Runner
03-29-2010, 11:32 PM
YouTube - DJ Steve Porter - "Fredex" featuring Fred Willard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3z3mxqPSN0)

based on:
YouTube - FedEx.com Online Tools: Manage Shipping, Track Packages, Online Billing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-DmrgJHSM4)

Jetjok
03-30-2010, 03:40 AM
For a company whose commercials have been THE bellwether in humor for almost 40 years, I find this one to be not only not funny, but rather pathetic. I can therefore only conclude that this commercial was produced by UPS in a effort to both discredit FedEx as well as a rather lame attempt at humor (much like the whiteboard commercials.):D

In conclusion, between both of those "commercials", I feel that I've totally wasted, thanks to you, 5 minutes of my life. 5 minutes that I'll never be able to recover! Thanks, man.

JJ

Runner
03-30-2010, 05:44 AM
For a company whose commercials have been THE bellwether in humor for almost 40 years, I find this one to be not only not funny, but rather pathetic. I can therefore only conclude that this commercial was produced by UPS in a effort to both discredit FedEx as well as a rather lame attempt at humor (much like the whiteboard commercials.):D

In conclusion, between both of those "commercials", I feel that I've totally wasted, thanks to you, 5 minutes of my life. 5 minutes that I'll never be able to recover! Thanks, man.

JJ

mission accomplished... :D

Luckydawg
03-30-2010, 10:56 PM

JJ

You made it through the whole thing? I guess I only lose 1 minute of my life. That was enough.