Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Heathrow transportation?

NTSing
03-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know where to pick up the local transportation in London Heathrow for FedEx? The name of the company is Voyager. I've got a charter trip and it's the blind leading the blind. Thanks.......

Fedex999999
03-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Call Crew Skeds, and talk to the hotel/limo/catering desk. They will transfer you to Voyager. That way you don't pay for the call.

FlybyKnite
03-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Last time I deadheaded into LHR, the driver was holding a FedEx sign and met us outside of immigration. P.S: there are no notes in the Hotel directory other than Voyager's number and that the STN ramp make the arrangements.

NTSing
03-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the info.

MD11Fr8Dog
03-31-2010, 06:37 PM
Last time I deadheaded into LHR, the driver was holding a FedEx sign and met us outside of immigration. P.S: there are no notes in the Hotel directory other than Voyager's number and that the STN ramp make the arrangements.

Just did it last month. I was first off and first to get bags, so driver was not waiting, YET. When he did show, he apologized. He waits 25 mins from when the plane lands and then he goes inside with his sign, is what he told me.

Nice drive into Cambridge, I rode up front and we spent the time comparing iPhone Apps. He turned me on to WunderRadio. I think it was $6, but an awesome internet radio app! :)