Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

jparker371
03-31-2010, 07:03 PM
anyone know what company trans states uses to supply uniforms for their pilots?

rahc
03-31-2010, 07:24 PM
They used to use M&H

boilerpilot
03-31-2010, 07:30 PM
My uniform is ages old, but unless it's changed, it's M&H. Don't know which series, but at least there's the brand.

skifree
03-31-2010, 08:44 PM
Burlington Coat Factory works the best. They recently changed to a different supplier that uses cheaper material.

flyinaway411
03-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Burlington Coat Factory works the best. They recently changed to a different supplier that uses cheaper material.

i cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not, does BCF really have decent uniform stuff? how bout shirts? i need some new shirts and pants.

last i checked it was M&H, but that was some time ago..

rocketman3746
04-01-2010, 07:02 AM
i cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not, does BCF really have decent uniform stuff? how bout shirts? i need some new shirts and pants.

They're just good for overcoats and maybe the blazer if you wanna get a tailor to attach your stripes... For shirts, check out this new company. Best shirts I've ever worn...
Pilot shirt and pilot uniform manufacturer, buy direct. (http://www.acutaboveuniforms.com/)

skifree
04-01-2010, 11:50 AM

For the past couple of years, I have been getting pants from BCF. While the color is not an exact match, it is close enough to pass and of much higher quality. For pilot shirts, I get them at the local pilot supply store or you can get them online if you know your size. I don't think you can even buy uniform shirts through the company.

Meccathor
04-01-2010, 07:17 PM
I always buy Van Heusen shirts. They are good quality and not very expensive. The cheapest place I've found them is at www.flybystore.com (http://www.flybystore.com)

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1