Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Funny Avianova ad

DYNASTY HVY
07-07-2010, 06:57 PM
ROFL .Leave it to my countrymen to come up with something like this .:)

YouTube - Sexy Airline Advertisement - Russian TV ad for Avianova , funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQ2vpy8uAQ)

Ally

rotorhead1026
07-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Is there an R-rated version out somewhere? :D

The problem is: Guys remember the commercial but forget the name of the airline. Girls hate the commercial so much they won't fly the airline if their lives depended on it. It does get the company attention, but even with very low fares they better not run it for long.

I understand they're charging about ten bucks per seat (reservation, not the girls ;)) but I heard that secondhand.

DYNASTY HVY
07-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Is there an R-rated version out somewhere? :D

The problem is: Guys remember the commercial but forget the name of the airline. Girls hate the commercial so much they won't fly the airline if their lives depended on it. It does get the company attention, but even with very low fares they better not run it for long.

I understand they're charging about ten bucks per seat (reservation, not the girls ;)) but I heard that secondhand.
Doubtful on the R version , U.S carriers might want to take notes on how to make attention getting commercials.:)

I wonder if I schould have put this in the Hangar?

Ally