Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Trans States Domicile Poll

CaptainCarl
01-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Present and recalled pilots, what is your preference and why?

mark5467
01-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Present and recalled pilots, what is your preference and why?

STL-- easier commute out of ORD

minimwage4
01-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Call me crazy but I liked the UAX flying. But with the new Airways stuff out of STL will there be a greater need for pilots there?

Positive_Rate
01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
How'd the first day at the school house go for y'all?

Salukipilot4590
01-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Well there's two thoughts on that for me:

1) If I decide to play the commuting game I'll pick IAD...there's over 9000 flights a day from where I live to IAD but the crash pad situation isn't as good as STL.

B) If I want to live in STL I could arrange a rental house with a few friends in the college areas and re-live my lost youth. Too bad I'm not single since I've become all aesthetic pleasing to the women-folk.

Decisions decisions

CaptainCarl
01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Well there's two thoughts on that for me:

1) If I decide to play the commuting game I'll pick IAD...there's over 9000 flights a day from where I live to IAD but the crash pad situation isn't as good as STL.

B) If I want to live in STL I could arrange a rental house with a few friends in the college areas and re-live my lost youth. Too bad I'm not single since I've become all aesthetic pleasing to the women-folk.

Decisions decisions

Are you reading my mind?

DryMotorBoatin
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Too bad I'm not single since I've become all aesthetic pleasing to the women-folk.

I'm the same way man. Telling chicks I'm a regional FO...I see more trim than an aluminum siding salesman.

CaptainCarl
01-11-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm the same way man. Telling chicks I'm a regional FO...I see more trim than an aluminum siding salesman.

:D I lol'd.

soon2bfo
01-12-2011, 03:27 PM
There are some decent places to live in STL if you have a car. If you are planning to walk/bus make sure that you have a 5 D-cell mag-lite in your flight case, and have the number to Bandanna's BBQ in your phone. I still miss the Wet Bandanna sandwich.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1