Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Who's Buying Sun Country?

Green Banana
03-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Sun Country Airlines is close to being sold, according to court documents filed this week.
In a filing made Monday in the bankruptcy case of former Sun Country owner Tom Petters, trustee Doug Kelley said he "is anticipating accepting a letter of intent from a proposed purchaser shortly."
The name of the potential buyer wasn't disclosed, and neither was a purchase price.
Kelley asked U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Gregory Kishel to seal the name of the potential buyers, their offer and the minimum offer the airline would be willing to accept while the deal is being negotiated. A hearing on the matter is set for Tuesday.
Kelley said his ability to negotiate a price for the sale of the Twin Cities airline "will be hindered" if he can't provide assurance that the price being offered will be accepted by shareholders.

Sun Country Airlines close to being sold | Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal (http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2011/03/03/sun-country-airlines-close-to-being-sold.html?s=print)

Homa
03-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Please welcome the newest member of the AAG family.

Rabid Seagull
03-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Hmmmm. Well Mesa came out of bankruptcy this week as a private "we don't have to tell anybody anything" company. :eek:

Pelican
03-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Hey Homa - Can I take a hit of whatever it is you're smoking? JK...would be nice but doubtful.

Personal hypothesis is SWA and they'll have their ETOPs cert by June. Actually, I think they'll have it with or without Sun Country.

Green Banana
03-03-2011, 01:49 PM
SWA and they'll have their ETOPs cert by June. Actually, I think they'll have it with or without Sun Country.

ETOPS by June????
I'll take that bet.

Pelican
03-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Ok....maybe July. We'll be hearing "AlouHaawww HCF, this is good ole' SWA XXX" sooner than you think.

Homa
03-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Hey Homa - Can I take a hit of whatever it is you're smoking? JK...would be nice but doubtful.

Personal hypothesis is SWA and they'll have their ETOPs cert by June. Actually, I think they'll have it with or without Sun Country.

Sarcasm doesn't come across the screen all that well. I wouldn't be so sure about it being "nice." AAG would try to use such a purchase to get concessions from us.

Fishfreighter
03-03-2011, 02:16 PM

Let's see....it took Alaska 720 days to get ETOPS. SWA won't see Hawai'i until 2013 at the earliest.

ETOPS by June????
I'll take that bet.

Can I get in on that bet?

AAG would try to use such a purchase to get concessions from us.

Jet America all over again. They bought JetA then got concessions from the Alaska MEC by threatening to grow JetA and shrink Alaska.

Pelican
03-03-2011, 02:41 PM
The "JK" was supposed to reassure you it was sarcasm and that I was honestly..."Just Kidding". I apologize if I offended you Homa

"Speed is Life" being one of SWAs mottos, I'm pretty confident they'll better AS's 720 day triumph by ohhh...about 360 days, plus or minus a month or two. It'll just take a few more FAA Pizza parties but they'll get it done. As I said before, this is just my own personal prediction and have no evidence to base it on.

Homa
03-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Uh, I wasn't offended. :)

iceman49
03-03-2011, 03:06 PM
SWA recently got one of the premier ETOPS mx manager's.

Thrill
03-03-2011, 05:00 PM
It took us 720 days because half way through the whole process the FAA decided to change the ETOPS regs around a bit. Company made a fuss, went through some hearings, and voila...almost nothing changed. Had things gone the other way, we would NOT have launched HI.

Takes about 1 year to get ETOPS up and running, and WN started the process awhile ago. They'll be on the A track much sooner than you think.

KC10 FATboy
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Does SWA have life rafts installed in those 737s? Or will they get a sweet deal and be exempt?

Fishfreighter
03-03-2011, 06:37 PM
It'll just take a few more FAA Pizza parties but they'll get it done. As I said before, this is just my own personal prediction and have no evidence to base it on.

Its a maintenance issue. Considering SWA's problems with FAA maintenance fines lately, I suspect they won't be able to qualify for an ETOPS certification for a while yet.

acl65pilot
03-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Its a maintenance issue. Considering SWA's problems with FAA maintenance fines lately, I suspect they won't be able to qualify for an ETOPS certification for a while yet.

When it is SWA, anything is possible....:rolleyes:

full of luv
03-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Ok....maybe July. We'll be hearing "AlouHaawww HCF, this is good ole' SWA XXX" sooner than you think.

Boy, won't that be wonderful when the standard of service to Hawaii for a 6.5 hour leg in the winter becomes no food (even for sale), no entertainment, all on a single isle jet. Well at least they will have a longer time to do their jokes.

P-3Bubba
03-04-2011, 03:52 AM
Boy, won't that be wonderful when the standard of service to Hawaii for a 6.5 hour leg in the winter becomes no food (even for sale), no entertainment, all on a single isle jet. Well at least they will have a longer time to do their jokes.

And the customers will line up to buy tickets.

f16jetmech
03-04-2011, 04:16 AM

And the customers will line up to buy tickets.

I guess that means they are doing it right if someone is buying a ticket even if the flight is a difficult one. Don't hate on the company for selling tickets!

Elliot
03-04-2011, 04:25 AM
I guess that means they are doing it right if someone is buying a ticket even if the flight is a difficult one. Don't hate on the company for selling tickets!

Doing it right, or leading the "race to the bottom"?

Semantics I would suppose. :rolleyes:

GJ

pilotrob23
03-04-2011, 04:51 AM
you get what ya pay for. If the passengers want wine and cheese, they can go on someone else. I guess there is a market for it :)

Elvis90
03-04-2011, 07:23 AM
I'm sorry to hear this for the sake of Sun Country's pilots. Consolidation is the present and future of our industry.

acl65pilot
03-04-2011, 07:37 AM

Alaska flies their 737's to a few destinations in Hawaii from all over the West Coast. DAL flies 757's from a few points on the West Coast too. With the low yield the market brings, sadly it makes a ton of sense.

TeddyKGB
03-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Watch Republic snatch em up. Anyone think Delta might be the potential buyer? SC's 737 fleet has some nice range out of MSP and it would eliminate their main local competition.

gearcrankr
03-04-2011, 07:50 AM
It is quite possible another local billionaire may purchase them. Unlike the last one, this one is a reputable man, not some ponzi scheme clown.

paxhauler85
03-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Doing it right, or leading the "race to the bottom"?

Semantics I would suppose. :rolleyes:

GJ

Leading the race to the bottom?

I understand if you don't like their product, but you should familiarize yourself with their compensation. They're the highest paid 737 pilots in the world.

FIIGMO
03-04-2011, 08:06 AM

I understand if you don't like their product, but you should familiarize yourself with their compensation. They're the highest paid 737 pilots in the world.

True statement! For now! Things are changing fast!

Elliot
03-04-2011, 08:07 AM

Their "product" was exactly what I was talking about.

As far as being the highest paid 737 pilots in the world. Congratulations to them, and you, if you happen to work there. Keep in mind that every other post-bankruptcy concessionary contract gives your "737 panel stare" an "inflated realism".

Fly safe,

GJ

paxhauler85
03-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Their "product" was exactly what I was talking about.

As far as being the highest paid 737 pilots in the world. Congratulations to them, and you, if you happen to work there. Keep in mind that every other post-bankruptcy concessionary contract gives your "737 panel stare" an "inflated realism".

Fly safe,

GJ

Is there not an RC forum you should be on talking tough about compensation?

Elliot
03-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Is there not an RC forum you should be on talking tough about compensation?

Wouldn't expect anything less than a personal insult from someone who knows nothing about my background/resume. :D

I'll choose to take the "higher ground" and state your posts lack all credibility when offering "personal jabs" because you have nothing of substance to type.

As always, fly safe,

GJ

P.S. I reach my 20 year IDT service letter a week from today. Rated aviator in both the Army & Air Force, having flown fixed-wing, rotary wing, and now UAS's for the military. The UAS mission, now on a MLOA from DELTA, (pmNWA, if you want to take jabs at that too) was to spend a few years at home with my young family, gain seniority, and serve my country accruing active duty credit all at the same time.

shoelu
03-04-2011, 08:48 AM
True statement! For now! Things are changing fast!
OK, that's a valid point things do change on the compensation front. But, lets talk about what is really important: SCOPE! SWA is the only passenger airline to not let the most destructive genie out of the bottle. Iron clad world leading SCOPE. If it says SWA on the tail, SWA pilots on the SWA seniority list fly it.

Elliot
03-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Go bake a cake, sweetie.

You are clueless.

Thank you for your interest in another line of work.

Sincerely,

Airline Pilots across the country.

One of your posts also from a previous thread. Proves there's no depth to your level of ignorance. Flightinfo.com is a little more of your posting style. For your ease, I've even included the link for you.

Flightinfo.com Hangar (http://forums.flightinfo.com/memberlist.php?)

GJ

CaptCoolHand
03-04-2011, 10:09 AM

not too much different than spirit going south from the east side. for those that can tolerate it and just wanna get there bottom dollar is key.

Ferd149
03-04-2011, 10:23 AM
P.S. I reach my 20 year IDT service letter a week from today. Rated aviator in both the Army & Air Force, having flown fixed-wing, rotary wing, and now UAS's for the military. The UAS mission, now on a MLOA from DELTA, (pmNWA, if you want to take jabs at that too) was to spend a few years at home with my young family, gain seniority, and serve my country accruing active duty credit all at the same time.

Thanks for your service to the USAF and NWA........the Army?? ahhhhhhhh, well maybe. Delta????????:D <----Just kidding, hope to see ya around campus soon!

Ferd
Retired USAF Dude

Pelican
03-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote from a guy getting off the plane after a 5:45ish SMF-OGG

"Great flight, get bigger planes"

Elvis90
03-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Guess I'm confused:

ALPA News Release (http://www.alpa.org/Portals/Alpa/PressRoom/PressReleases/2011/3-1-11_11.SCA.htm)

They're for sale even though they've emerged from bankruptcy?

tsquare
03-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Quote from a guy getting off the plane after a 5:45ish SMF-OGG

"Great flight, get bigger planes"

Proper response.. OK.. pay more money

full of luv
03-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Alaska flies their 737's to a few destinations in Hawaii from all over the West Coast. DAL flies 757's from a few points on the West Coast too. With the low yield the market brings, sadly it makes a ton of sense.

That's true, but when I have the option, I always take a 767 flight or larger. In fact UAL and AA also both fly lots of 757's to HI, but everyone mentioned, sans SWA, actually sells some food inflight.
I don't care for the single isle for that long of a flight period. 73 or 75.:(

johnso29
03-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Watch Republic snatch em up. Anyone think Delta might be the potential buyer? SC's 737 fleet has some nice range out of MSP and it would eliminate their main local competition.

I'm sure you were joking, but if not....Republic is having troubles making debt payments so I don't think they can buy anyone else. I'm sure the EMB 135's they use on the F9 system are killing them from a CASM standpoint with current fuel prices.

gearcrankr
03-05-2011, 05:24 AM
Guess I'm confused:

ALPA News Release (http://www.alpa.org/Portals/Alpa/PressRoom/PressReleases/2011/3-1-11_11.SCA.htm)

They're for sale even though they've emerged from bankruptcy?

They emerged from bankruptcy, now there is a potiental buyer. I suspect a group of investors or one wealthy individual, not another airline.

Wiscopilot
03-05-2011, 06:02 AM
I'm sure you were joking, but if not....Republic is having troubles making debt payments so I don't think they can buy anyone else. I'm sure the EMB 135's they use on the F9 system are killing them from a CASM standpoint with current fuel prices.

Republic will not be buying anyone in the near future. You do have to look at how they are using the 135. MKE-MSN is around a 12 min. flight. I could almost beat the airplane in my car. I don't think placing an airbus on that route would make sense.

newKnow
03-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Why does no one think it's Delta? :)

f16jetmech
03-05-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm sorry to hear this for the sake of Sun Country's pilots. Consolidation is the present and future of our industry.

Although I do understand the downfalls of consolidation, the flying still has to go somewhere. People still need to travel. The free market laws say that if the company sucks, the customers will go elsewhere. Gotta have faith in our market system. I know it sucks right now, but isn't everything in life cyclical??

tsquare
03-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Why does no one think it's Delta? :)

I just don't see any real need for what they have. We wouldn't get any new route authority, and I don't think the fleet would be worth the cost. Just a guess though.. Alaska is the missing piece of the puzzle, but I don't see that happening either.. jmho

Fishfreighter
03-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Just a guess though.. Alaska is the missing piece of the puzzle, but I don't see that happening either.. jmho

Actually, I kind of agree with you. Its 9 new airplanes and 139 qualified pilots right out of the box. We can't train our furloughs fast enough to get them back on line by summer because the training department is slammed due to poor planning.

Alaska could buy Sun Country, operate them seperatly until a JCBA and SLI is worked out. It would get them through the summer. The bonus is it would provide a "Jet America" scenario where they could whipsaw the pilots into some kind of concessionary agreement when our contract opens for negotiation in 18 months.

Frankly, from a management perspective, it makes perfect sense. Alaska is awash in cash. Why not?

bubi352
03-06-2011, 11:06 AM
I am hearing Spirit is bidding for it before the IPO.

TTOCSMCC
03-06-2011, 02:34 PM
But how would Spirit benefit from acquiring Sun Country?
...just asking, not doubting

Fishfreighter
03-06-2011, 02:36 PM

Yeah, those 737s would look good parked next to Spirit's A320s.

bubi352
03-06-2011, 04:34 PM
...just asking, not doubting

Not sure. This being said, in 2009 Spirit Airlines tried to acquire Air Jamaica. I think they were very close to reaching a deal but it felt through. From what I hear, Spirit may have submitted already a bid for Sun Country. They may be trying once again with a small troubled airline. Why? I am not sure but Sun Country and Spirit have a very similar business model. I think you got to look past the equipment they use. It may be the key to boost their IPO and make top $. I know also Spirit wants to enter the Mexican market as soon as possible especially with Vision Airlines coming up.

satchip
03-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Bubi, you a big Erich Hartmann fan? I'm partial to Heinz Bar myself.

newKnow
03-06-2011, 05:09 PM
I just don't see any real need for what they have. We wouldn't get any new route authority, and I don't think the fleet would be worth the cost. Just a guess though.. Alaska is the missing piece of the puzzle, but I don't see that happening either.. jmho

You are probably right.

bubi352
03-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Bubi, you a big Erich Hartmann fan? I'm partial to Heinz Bar myself.

Yes I am. I had the privilege to correspond with one of his good friend Gunther Rall. Any fighter pilot who served in WWII deserves great respect.

whatifguy
03-07-2011, 01:56 PM

vortexcrj
03-08-2011, 06:53 AM
It's a private investment group. :(

gearcrankr
03-08-2011, 05:16 PM
It's a private investment group. :(

Were you hoping for a legacy?

vortexcrj
03-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Something other than the norm for the past 20 years would be nice.. More of the same, just a different day.

gearcrankr
03-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Something other than the norm for the past 20 years would be nice.. More of the same, just a different day.

I hear ya. Think of this though, SCA has six pages of thread in the "major" forum!!

vortexcrj
03-10-2011, 02:55 PM
I hear ya. Think of this though, SCA has six pages of thread in the "major" forum!!

5 1/2 of those pages have nothing but bickering back and forth about Southwest.......:confused:

gearcrankr
03-10-2011, 02:58 PM
5 1/2 of those pages have nothing but bickering back and forth about Southwest.......:confused:

Pilots being pilots. Any backround on the "investment group"?

BigTime
03-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Anyone wanna bet Allegiant may be eyeing Sun Country? Allegiant just took out a $125 million loan from a bank in the UK. They paid off their MD80 fleet and are left with the rest to spend on "something".

Allegiant has been planning Hawaii service with their new 757's and need ETOPS. Sun Country could help move that process along.

vortexcrj
03-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Anyone wanna bet Allegiant may be eyeing Sun Country? Allegiant just took out a $125 million loan from a bank in the UK. They paid off their MD80 fleet and are left with the rest to spend on "something".

Allegiant has been planning Hawaii service with their new 757's and need ETOPS. Sun Country could help move that process along.

I will take that bet..:D

Fishfreighter
03-13-2011, 08:51 AM

I suppose you think that you can just apply Sun Country's ETOPS certificate to the 757s. Just another clueless wonder....:rolleyes:

pipercub
03-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Etops non transferable. We would have to start all over with the 757's on that cert and etops would delay Allegiant 757's to due it that way. I would be surprised if we have any interest in sun country at all.

BigTime
03-13-2011, 09:52 AM
They don't need to transfer it to the 757's. They can operate Sun Country's 737-800's while they work on the 757 certification. All they need to do is hold the gates at the HNL airport. Allegiant is already operating MD80's out of LGB just to hold the gates.

Southwest said they want to make it to Hawaii before Allegiant. Purchasing Sun Country could change that.

BigTime
03-13-2011, 10:01 AM
I suppose you think that you can just apply Sun Country's ETOPS certificate to the 757s. Just another clueless wonder....:rolleyes:

If you want to insult people, mosey on over to FI.com.

Allegiant could operate Sun Country's 737's to Hawaii and operate Sun Country as a separate airline so there may be no need to transfer certificates. They could even transfer their 757's to Sun Country, but some of the 75's are currently leased out to another airline.

Why else would a company with money in the bank take a $125 million loan? Unless they were planning another stock buy back to increase the value of their shares. But at $44/share, I tend to think there is another motive.

Fishfreighter
03-13-2011, 10:48 AM
They don't need to transfer it to the 757's. They can operate Sun Country's 737-800's while they work on the 757 certification. All they need to do is hold the gates at the HNL airport. Allegiant is already operating MD80's out of LGB just to hold the gates.

Southwest said they want to make it to Hawaii before Allegiant. Purchasing Sun Country could change that.

Dream big. Neither Allegiant nor SWA are seeing Hawaii for at least two years.

vortexcrj
03-14-2011, 04:17 PM

vortexcrj
03-15-2011, 10:15 AM

skykid702
03-19-2011, 09:59 AM
What supports this Allegiant buy of Sun Country besides the 125 million they took out.

FAULTPUSH
03-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Dream big. Neither Allegiant nor SWA are seeing Hawaii for at least two years.

I think Sun Country could start next week if they wanted.

vortexcrj
03-27-2011, 05:43 AM

whatifguy
03-27-2011, 11:06 AM
The buyer is/was supposed to be a local businessman, he is also the owner of the local basketball team (which by their winning percentage doesn't give anyone warm and fuzzy's). He is having second thoughts now in the wake of the latest fuel prices....so, business as usual for the "Hometown Airline."

gearcrankr
03-28-2011, 07:50 AM
The buyer is/was supposed to be a local businessman, he is also the owner of the local basketball team (which by their winning percentage doesn't give anyone warm and fuzzy's). He is having second thoughts now in the wake of the latest fuel prices....so, business as usual for the "Hometown Airline."

Glen Taylor? I heard it was Stub Hubbard. Did you see this announced somewhere?

vortexcrj
03-28-2011, 08:10 AM
I sure hope it's not a local Billionaire.... Sun Country needs someone with airline experience, not some guy who wants another feather in his cap, and if he is complaining about fuel prices already before he even purchases the Airline, the employees will be doomed once he purchases it. Tired of clueless owners.... And crooks.:(

gearcrankr
03-28-2011, 08:19 AM
I sure hope it's not a local Billionaire.... Sun Country needs someone with airline experience, not some guy who wants another feather in his cap, and if he is complaining about fuel prices already before he even purchases the Airline, the employees will be doomed once he purchases it. Tired of clueless owners.... And crooks.:(

I'll trade you Petters for Dasburg any day of the week. :)

vortexcrj
03-28-2011, 10:19 AM
I'll trade you Petters for Dasburg any day of the week. :)

Deal! as long as I get your paycheck and benifits with it. :D

Benthere
03-28-2011, 04:53 PM
My understanding is that Apple Vacations is the new buyer. SC already does a lot of flying for Apple.

gearcrankr
03-29-2011, 06:25 PM
My understanding is that Apple Vacations is the new buyer. SC already does a lot of flying for Apple.

Apple Vacations--not again. I figured the Lamachia family would have figured this one out by now.

4runner
06-18-2018, 07:01 PM
I met some Acmi guys in Miami and word is omni is buying sun country or Miami Air. They said they want a narrow body operation for government contracts, not freight. Possibly ICE and DOD.

PiperPower
06-19-2018, 04:51 AM
I met some Acmi guys in Miami and word is omni is buying sun country or Miami Air. They said they want a narrow body operation for government contracts, not freight. Possibly ICE and DOD.

It'd be cheaper to just buy narrow bodies... I have a hard time believing this one.

rickair7777
06-19-2018, 05:12 AM
It'd be cheaper to just buy narrow bodies... I have a hard time believing this one.

Might be easier and certainly quicker to buy a functioning certificate rather than try to add a fleet type, buy planes, hire crews. That last might have been the kicker... where you going to hire a bunch of people experienced on 737's? SWA?

Also Boeing and Airbus are turning out narrow-bodies at an unprecedented rate, so that implies delivery positions would be pretty far to the right. Market might be tight for used new-ish jets (ie not classics).

captjns
06-19-2018, 05:45 AM
Might be easier and certainly quicker to buy a functioning certificate rather than try to add a fleet type, buy planes, hire crews. That last might have been the kicker... where you going to hire a bunch of people experienced on 737's? SWA?

All you gotta do is show them the $$$$$. From which carriers? Miami Air... Swift... Extra.... Southern Air Transport. They may draw initial cadre crews from legacies who’s retirements are fully funded, late fifties.... wishing to be home more than not. That said crews, trainers, pseudo management types very easy to find.

Pull and Rotate
06-19-2018, 06:34 AM
Hardly worth contributing to this necro-post, but Sun Country was just purchased by the country's largest private equity firm. They have a five-year plan to grow it and sell either in an IPO or an acqusition. It's highly doubtful a sale to Omni just three months after the sale was completed is part of their plan to make a profit on their investment.

David Puddy
06-19-2018, 12:08 PM
Hardly worth contributing to this necro-post, but Sun Country was just purchased by the country's largest private equity firm. They have a five-year plan to grow it and sell either in an IPO or an acqusition. It's highly doubtful a sale to Omni just three months after the sale was completed is part of their plan to make a profit on their investment.

Completely agree. Look forward to hearing what Apollo intends to do with Sun Country. Especially beyond MSP.

atpcliff
06-20-2018, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner View Post

On another thread, Omni pilots said Omni made an offer for Miami Air, which was rejected.

Sniper66
06-20-2018, 10:03 PM

Also Boeing and Airbus are turning out narrow-bodies at an unprecedented rate, so that implies delivery positions would be pretty far to the right. Market might be tight for used new-ish jets (ie not classics).

Stick with your employer SkyWest
When you make it to bigger frames and or airlines then come back

PiperPower
06-21-2018, 07:26 AM

I'm speaking in terms of purchasing SY specifically. Why on earth would an ACMI airline that has like 12 airplanes total in it's current fleet need a fleet of 25 737's for the relatively small market of narrow body military charter that's out there. Hell, we have our own "large" military business that only accounts for MAYBE 10% of our total flying... So in that respect, yes, I think it's a hell of a lot cheaper to go find 3-5 secondhand 737NG elsewhere and hire accordingly rather than inheriting an entire airline that consists of 90% of an operation that you do not do... I'm just not seeing it... Now, Miami Air? Sure, but I have a hard time even buying that one.

But I think the biggest reason was stated by Pull and Rotate. SY was JUST sold to an investment group. I don't think their plan was a mere 3 month investment.

trip
06-21-2018, 01:32 PM
When you make it to bigger frames and or airlines then come back

He left some time ago, what does this refer to?

detpilot
06-22-2018, 10:50 AM
When you make it to bigger frames and or airlines then come backBecause flying a bigger "frame" makes you understand airline economics better. Well, it makes you understand everything better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

doubletap
10-22-2019, 07:11 PM
So whos buying Sunny?

N914FJ
10-23-2019, 01:54 PM
So whos buying Sunny?

CPZ. They already have headquarters in MSP

maverickchill
10-23-2019, 09:56 PM
So whos Sunny buying?

fixed it for you

have to get 25 planes and 250 pilots from somewhere to fulfill all those promises to Apollo