Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Knee surgery

CAPTAINxJSB
09-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Hello friends, i am currently seeking a airline (regional) job but i am scared they will frown on me having reconstructive knee surgery exactly 6 months ago today!! i have a first class medical...will i get a complete physical from skywest? I am scared now!! Help......Thanks

CRJ-200
09-30-2006, 01:40 PM
I don't see why that would matter - I had Quadriceplasty left knee realignment (say that five times fast) about a year and half ago, myself. I finished four months of therapy after and it's actually in better shape than my good knee! If it doesn't affect your performence I don't know what the problem would be.

Ottopilot
09-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Hello friends, i am currently seeking a airline (regional) job but i am scared they will frown on me having reconstructive knee surgery exactly 6 months ago today!! i have a first class medical...will i get a complete physical from skywest? I am scared now!! Help......Thanks

I had knee and back surgery and was hired by Continental Express and Continental. I just flew with a Captain with Lukimea (Sp?).