Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

PeteBeaudry
10-17-2011, 08:06 PM
PM me with any contacts that could land me another adventure. 23 and need to get back in the seat. 100 hours of International flight XP
Pete

BeachComber
10-17-2011, 10:12 PM
In a professional regard, might help if you used proper grammar while seeking foreign contacts.

iluvetops
10-17-2011, 11:08 PM
With your experience it's highly unlikely you will find any job.

skypine27
10-18-2011, 03:02 AM
PM me with any contacts that could land me another adventure. 23 and need to get back in the seat. 100 hours of International flight XP
Pete

Definitely the funniest thing I've read here in a long while

Short Final
10-18-2011, 05:09 AM
Are you running from the law or something?:D

captjns
10-18-2011, 05:14 AM
Are you running from the law or something?:D

.... or ex-wife/wives with child support:D Ahh the plot thickens as there is no place to hide:eek:

LifeStyler
10-18-2011, 05:19 AM
There is always Cathay Pacific. At that experience level, and age, the S.O. program may not seem like such a bad deal. Of course you have to be ready for 3-5 years of making beds and tea for the "real pilots" but hey, it's guaranteed to be an adventure.

skypine27
10-18-2011, 07:18 AM
180 ME Aztec time is always good for something

bcpilot
10-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Pete

What happened to your GoJet Interview.... There are a whole bunch of regionals hiring & you can easliy get on with your times?? Any Other issues?? Well that's your personal thing......

If you have to go international & you want a fun job, there is one job that I heard about in the Pacific Islands, flying 135 VFR that are looking for people.

Star Marianas Air, Inc. (http://starmarianasair.com/)

It is fun & adventure & as a 23 yr old, you can enjoy the islands, the beaches & etc etc ......

AKASHA
10-19-2011, 02:26 AM
In a professional regard, might help if you used proper grammar while seeking foreign contacts.

In a professional regard, (it) might help if you used proper grammar while seeking foreign contacts.

MrBigAir
10-24-2011, 09:39 AM
What happened to your GoJet Interview.... There are a whole bunch of regionals hiring & you can easliy get on with your times?? Any Other issues?? Well that's your personal thing......

If you have to go international & you want a fun job, there is one job that I heard about in the Pacific Islands, flying 135 VFR that are looking for people.

Star Marianas Air, Inc. (http://starmarianasair.com/)

It is fun & adventure & as a 23 yr old, you can enjoy the islands, the beaches & etc etc ......

WOAH! That might be fun for a year!

PCLCREW
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Pete

List is so long for places looking for a 1000 hour pilot that I couldn't even fit it in here...:rolleyes:

zondaracer
10-29-2011, 01:51 AM
You could check out Susi Air in Indonesia. My friend got an email saying that the conditions are approx $1000/month flying a Caravan, no Internet, and definitely no females to include spouses. He refers to the company as jungle company.

Photon
11-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Depending on what you are looking for, you can check out the African Aviation forum over at pprune for some guidance for getting into a job in that part of the world.
Otherwise there are some operators in Asia that might hire you (however, mostly on smaller airplanes, example: the operator listed in the post above me).
Lots of airlines hiring people off the street in Indonesia, but you have to show up in person for the most part.
I don't think you satisfy any hour reqs for any online posted jobs that I've seen. Lowest is usually around 1500 or so. However, if you have more money than sense, enough money can always buy you a job in Asia.

Good luck