Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : TSA (United) Flight 5270 IAH-STL

Milk Man
12-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Can anyone from the United side tell me the amount of seats available that are on this Flight 5270 IAH-STL on Sat Dec 3? Im on Continental side and cant view on Coair. And the apps dont view seats available on this flight for some reason, but the website says its wide open. Sense I only have 1 source, can anyone confirm the seats available.

Oh and is TSA usually reliable, as far as hardly any cancellations?
Greatly appreciated!

mark5467
12-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Can anyone from the United side tell me the amount of seats available that are on this Flight 5270 IAH-STL on Sat Dec 3? Im on Continental side and cant view on Coair. And the apps dont view seats available on this flight for some reason, but the website says its wide open. Sense I only have 1 source, can anyone confirm the seats available.

Greatly appreciated!

14 booked right now... It's TSA but most IAH flights go off without a hitch

Salukipilot4590
12-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Wait....when did we start using 52XX numbers?

mark5467
12-01-2011, 08:16 AM

Since OCT 1 or around there

CaptainCarl
12-01-2011, 09:01 AM

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what 40+ days without duty will do to a man. ;) So happy to be using fifty numbers again.

TBucket
12-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I sure wish united would get their pass programs worked out... It's BS that our benefits don't work at all on "CO" flights.

DirectTo
12-01-2011, 09:10 AM
I sure wish united would get their pass programs worked out... It's BS that our benefits don't work at all on "CO" flights.
I'm still trying to figure out why it says on Flying Together: "EmployeeRes - search both CO and UA flights", when we all know that it brings up maybe 50 UA flight total and the rest are all CO. :rolleyes:

Some IT people need to get their ducks in a row.

Shoreline1
12-01-2011, 10:13 AM
You got that right. Here at SkyWest, no one can get into SkyNet or this new system. Great when my wife is stuck in IAH. Nice work IT

Herbie
12-01-2011, 12:40 PM

Greatly appreciated!

They are cancelling fewer flights now that they have to pay us for it anyway. So unless it's really broke, you are probably alright.

Mehta916
12-01-2011, 06:03 PM
You got that right. Here at SkyWest, no one can get into SkyNet or this new system. Great when my wife is stuck in IAH. Nice work IT
Not true. Once logged on to the Skynet page, on the right side there should be a travel tab with the option to input your destination and travel dates...look a bit lower and you will see:

employeeRES: Search UA & CO flights (https://skynet.ual.com/web/myCoair.jsp?myCoair=res)
WebList: Search UA flights only (https://united.intranet.ual.com/uaxweblist/weblist/do/login)

click the second link, Search UA flights only.

zildjian_zach
12-01-2011, 06:59 PM
The link to search UA flights only no worky... well, hasn't worked since mid-day yesterday for me. Tried calling the listing number and they can make a listing but you can't check in, or at least CO and it's regional affiliates employees can't check in is what I was told. Nothing makes my head hurt like trying to talk to anyone associated with UA over the phone.