Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ATP in DAB

jdr7225
10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
How do you guys think ATP setting up shop in DAB will effect Riddle?
My opinion...look out Riddle flight program, here comes ATP!!

LAfrequentflyer
10-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Riddle is screwed. The only ones staying at Riddle will be the rich kids spending mom/dad's money. The rest will be at ATP - done in 10 months then spending the 3 years 2 months working as CFIs in the area while they finish their BS (B*!! S-!^) aero science degree.

-LAFF

Flying Ninja
10-18-2006, 09:11 AM
I can't wait to see the fall out and watch FTSI-CAPT get buried by ATP!

LAfrequentflyer
10-18-2006, 03:02 PM
I would get a copy of the riddle training plan and do the ATP self paced program...What do you guys think? Sounds like a dude/gal could get their ratings in 10 - 14 months and work part time to help pay/put money away.

In theory - a full time student living well within their means could get their ratings at ATP, finish a 4 year degree , CFI to build hours and pay down a good portion of their loans before getting hired at a regional...

-LAFF