Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Orbitjet
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Chief Pilot / Flight Manager job in Seattle, WA - Nordstrom (http://www.simplyhired.com/job-id/lhq3gxixux/chief-pilot-jobs/)

Anyone know anything about this job? The person who I think has it seems to be well connected in NBAA

I regret speeling (grin) Nordstrom wrong in the title...feeding the baby. I spelled it correctly in the application (grin)

Armarsh24
10-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Anyone know how many and what types of aircraft they have?

Orbitjet
10-09-2012, 12:52 PM
I cannot find it now but from what I have read they have a pretty extensive fleet all the way down to floats...the job BTW I think has been pulled from active application.

galaxy flyer
10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
KBFI based, 1 CL300, 2 of the last CL604s, a couple of DHC-2s on floats and a PC-12. Nice, make that, very, VERY nice operation.

GF

Orbitjet
10-09-2012, 07:41 PM
KBFI based, 1 CL300, 2 of the last CL604s, a couple of DHC-2s on floats and a PC-12. Nice, make that, very, VERY nice operation....

Thank you Galaxy Flyer...do you know why they are looking for a new person? Retirement?