Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Missing Main Forum

agentoen
11-19-2012, 06:05 AM
Hi there, a couple of days ago I had posted a reply to the thread: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hangar-talk/14415-cant-see-some-forums.html. As I have not received a reply (and the thread is a rather old one), I've decided to start a new thread (maybe it will get some attention!).

The forum titled: Airline Pilot Forum, is missing from my list of forums. I understand that as I am a new user I am automatically assumed to be an individual who is dreaming of becoming an airline pilot. However, I am actually already an airline pilot flying for a regional airline in Europe. This should qualify me to have access to the missing forum from what I've understood in the previous thread.

My question is, who should I notify in order to gain this access, and how? :confused:

Thanks

usmc-sgt
11-19-2012, 07:05 AM
You are likely correct. One of the admins should be able to handle this for you.

Here is your quiz:

What is VFE for flaps 15 in the -400?
What is VMO at 8000 feet?
What does the RNP button do (if you have one)?

USMCFLYR
11-19-2012, 07:23 AM
:)
The *real* answer is likely in the other thread.

USMCFLYR

PS - good ones btw!