Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Spicoli
08-02-2013, 06:18 PM
And if so how much do they pay and how hard would it be to get a job there?

fisherpilot
08-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Just looked on faa website. Showing a g5 and 550.

ShyGuy
08-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Recently they had a job advertisement for a First Officer in Seattle. I would imagine though as with most big company corporate pilot jobs, you have to be very well connected to have a chance.

galaxy flyer
08-02-2013, 07:29 PM
If you have to ask if they have a department, chances are high you are not connected enough. G550 pay is probably around 110,00-120,000 after first year as F/O. Appropriate benefits, too.

GF

UCLAbruins
08-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Recently they had a job advertisement for a First Officer in Seattle. I would imagine though as with most big company corporate pilot jobs, you have to be very well connected to have a chance.

Yes you have to be very well connected, lots of int'l experience and a G-V type wouldn't hurt

I've said it before, it is easier to get on with a major than to land one of these top jobs

billythekid
08-03-2013, 05:56 AM
People never seem to understand this concept though!
Hangar Lane at Boeing Field probably has the most big fishes in the business world within a 1/2 mile. Finding a legitimate address for any of those people remotely wanting your/my resume is near impossible.

Yes you have to be very well connected, lots of int'l experience and a G-V type wouldn't hurt

I've said it before, it is easier to get on with a major than to land one of these top jobs

CEFO
08-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Hangar Lane at Boeing Field probably has the most big fishes in the business world within a 1/2 mile. Finding a legitimate address for any of those people remotely wanting your/my resume is near impossible.

All the more reason to put on the suit and tie and go walk the 1/2 mile :D

flyingice
08-06-2013, 01:54 PM
They are well stocked with G 5xxs and a G650 is enroute.

Know a guy there. Hired on with no Gulfstream experience. Connections are the key with these departments.

Al Czervik
04-11-2019, 07:27 PM

I was looking at Starbucks flight department and found this older thread. Iím wondering if this is still the case? I had an opportunity at one of these and passed it up.

galaxy flyer
04-12-2019, 02:08 AM
I was looking at Starbucks flight department and found this older thread. Iím wondering if this is still the case? I had an opportunity at one of these and passed it up.

Certainly, a lot of money in corporate flying at KBFI.

Gf

Turbine
04-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Certainly, a lot of money in corporate flying at KBFI.

Gf

I would hope so, to live in that **** hole