Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Sky Aero Limited

flyergurl
08-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Has anyone heard of these folks in Nigeria? Any word on the legitimacy of the operation? What they fly? Whether they do any maintenance?

badflaps
08-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Has anyone heard of these folks in Nigeria? Any word on the legitimacy of the operation? What they fly? Whether they do any maintenance?
I assume you are female. Why in the world would you even consider Nigeria?

flyergurl
08-23-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm just looking for more information about a job that was offered to me from something that I applied to from a confidential job listing. I lived and flew in Nigeria for 6 months several years ago. I know the security risks, health risks, blah, blah. I'm not sure I'm willing to take those risks now at the point I am in my life and career, but I prefer to make informed decisions, hence why I'm looking for a little more information.