Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : login email help

OCCP
01-14-2014, 08:34 AM
When I registered with apc five or six years ago we had to use our employee email address to register. I think it was to prove you are a working pilot or something like that. I have since changed jobs and my old email is no longer valid. I don't remember my password and I can only post because the app on my phone stays logged in. Is there a mod or site admin on here who can help me update with a new email or password?

Thanks.

BrandiNett
01-14-2014, 01:31 PM
When I registered with apc five or six years ago we had to use our employee email address to register. I think it was to prove you are a working pilot or something like that. I have since changed jobs and my old email is no longer valid. I don't remember my password and I can only post because the app on my phone stays logged in. Is there a mod or site admin on here who can help me update with a new email or password?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Feel free to send me a PM so we can get this worked out.

:)

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1