Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Snarge
12-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Dear ALPA,

Thanks! More freebies.

Sincerely,

SkyWest Pilots
Virgin Pilots
USAPA
APA
IPA
SWAPA

ps. Thanks for the NAI thingy too.... you guys are awesome!!

ZapBrannigan
12-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Don't forget about the fractional guys since you're busy whining about other people getting to do the same things you are.

sourdough44
02-14-2015, 07:51 AM
That known crew member entry has been the best thing to happen at the airport in a LONG time, thanks.

2StgTurbine
02-14-2015, 08:05 AM
Seems like a worthy battle to spend your free time pursuing. If your biggest concern is non ALPA pilots using KCM, you must not be a happy person. You do know that TSA also invested in the program (along with every company that wants to participate). Since my tax dollars pay TSA and my company pays for KCM, I don't see what your argument is. Sure ALPA spearheaded it, but does that mean since the military invested in GPS, your carrier should not be allowed to use it? Also, what about people like me that were part of ALPA prior to leaving, should I refuse to use KCM even though I paid dues for it?