Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : PilotCredential v AirlineApps

HappyCrew
01-04-2015, 12:37 PM
What do you guys think, which one is better??

TallFlyer
01-04-2015, 12:40 PM
What airline to you want to apply to?

HappyCrew
01-04-2015, 12:40 PM
After looking at PilotCredentials, it seems that they get your resume out to more airlines than AirlineApps. I'm just curios about others experience with the two websites..

TallFlyer
01-04-2015, 12:46 PM
I'm not as familiar with PilotCredentials, but AirlineApps is basically the only way to apply to the airlines that are listed there, the big ones being Delta and United, with a slew of regionals to boot. Free to apply to one carrier, or $65/year to apply to any, or all of them, unless you want to take the time to create a separate profile for each airline you want to apply for.

Looking at PilotCredentials, it seems they're the place to go if you want to apply at FedEx, Southwest, or American. If you go to their "Global" page, it looks like they have a lot of airlines listed, but no way to apply, just if you want their people to contact their recruiters, etc.

But as far as I know, if you want to apply to any airline listed on Airline Apps, Airline Apps is the only way to do it.

PRS Guitars
01-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Does it matter? You should be using both to apply to all of the majors.

TallFlyer
01-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Does it matter? You should be using both to apply to all of the majors.
What he said.

rickair7777
01-06-2015, 10:40 AM
What he said.

x3