Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Seeking safety Pilot (Boston)

LR2205
03-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi all,

I am in the midst of my IFR training, and am seeking a safety pilot who is looking to build some flight time towards their commercial rating while I am under the hood praticing. With the high cost of flight time, it's a no brainer to share the cost of flying with someone if we can both log the time, which as safety pilot, you can. I am looking for someone who can chip in a small amount towards the cost of the flight- I am not asking for much, maybe $50 an hour or even less if you fly with me for at least a couple of hours at a time. I am located in the northeast, in the Boston area. Sharing costs is a great way for us to both build time! If anyone is interested, please get in touch!

outaluckagain
03-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Hi all,

I am in the midst of my IFR training, and am seeking a safety pilot who is looking to build some flight time towards their commercial rating while I am under the hood praticing. With the high cost of flight time, it's a no brainer to share the cost of flying with someone if we can both log the time, which as safety pilot, you can. I am looking for someone who can chip in a small amount towards the cost of the flight- I am not asking for much, maybe $50 an hour or even less if you fly with me for at least a couple of hours at a time. I am located in the northeast, in the Boston area. Sharing costs is a great way for us to both build time! If anyone is interested, please get in touch!
PM me. I know a dude that needs to get up and fly. He is a career changer. I worked with the guy at a ramp job. He is fully rated.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1