Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : APC's Pay Calculator is gone

daytonaflyer
01-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Where did the salary calculator go? When you look at the airline pay, the pay calculator that used to be at the bottom of the page is gone. Why did Airline Pilot Central take it off?

ToiletDuck
01-21-2007, 02:57 PM
I just looked at exjt and it's still there.

swaayze
01-25-2007, 02:39 PM
exjt is probably ExpressJet.

The scale is determined by each airline contractually, and although I've heard of some places in the past that started you in year 1 when you moved to the left seat, I think the vast majority now go by years with the company. So if you upgrade after 2 full years then you'd be receiving the year 3 Captain pay rate.

HSLD
01-26-2007, 12:18 AM
The one that I can't find is the one that was a whole page and had a bar graph that showed the relative pay for different carriers. The ones on the individual airlines' pages work fine.

The comparison calculator was replaced by the quarterly snapshot product that can printed out and taken along on trips:

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/snapshot/