Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Great Lakes jumpseat

DashDriverYV
06-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Question for you Lakers out there. What's the over/under for getting a ride from SOW-PHX? Is the flight weigh or seat restricted or just usually sold out, and does it operate pretty reliably?
I'd like to catch a ride on it on the 18th of this month if you don't mind a load check too.
Thanks.

pagey
06-06-2015, 10:55 AM
Question for you Lakers out there. What's the over/under for getting a ride from SOW-PHX? Is the flight weigh or seat restricted or just usually sold out, and does it operate pretty reliably?
I'd like to catch a ride on it on the 18th of this month if you don't mind a load check too.
Thanks.

What's the over/under on the flight cancelling due to crew? :D

FirstClass
06-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks.

I'm not sure anyone from GLA posts here anymore.

DashDriverYV
06-06-2015, 11:04 AM
It's worth a shot asking. The crew thing may be an issue, not sure if they have some priority flights that are crewed first

AZFlyer
06-06-2015, 01:20 PM
I used to work in PHX for GLA about 8 years ago as an agent. If things haven't improved (:rolleyes:), then nearly every flight to every destination out of PHX usually has about a 25% load factor or less. I'd be willing to guess that you'll be okay.

DashDriverYV
06-06-2015, 08:20 PM
I used to work in PHX for GLA about 8 years ago as an agent. If things haven't improved (:rolleyes:), then nearly every flight to every destination out of PHX usually has about a 25% load factor or less. I'd be willing to guess that you'll be okay.

Thank you. I'll give it a whirl.

FlyingLow77
06-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Try calling their Pass line and asking them. I have used the JS two or three times and they have always been helpful when I called with questions. The phone number is on their website.

Good luck.

knobcrk
06-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Yea and if the pilots actually show up for your flight give them an application to your airline or JetBlue or somethin

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1