Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : CFI Opportunities

CaptUnderhill
07-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Hey all, I just got my CFI! I am looking at opportunities at the end of the summer in Florida or Arizona. My choices are: UND's satellite school in Arizona, Aerosim in Florida, Flight Safety Vero Beach, and Trans Pac (I think Trans Pac requires a CFII). Just wondering if anybody has worked at any of these locations and would recommend one of them, or if you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

pattupilot
07-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Sierra Flight Academy in Atwater, CA.
Lots of flying, good money for an instructor, after a while they will pay for your MEI and also ATPL if you have the theory done.
Got a mate who started there 5 months ago.

kingsnake2
07-13-2015, 05:00 AM
You could look into US Aviation Academy in Texas as well.

Long Landing
07-13-2015, 02:34 PM
I am currently going through instructor standardization at Flight Safety Academy in Vero Beach. From what I can tell so far it seems like a great company. They take care of their aircraft very well and have a serious instructor need so you will be flying a lot. There are people here putting on over 100 hours a month easily. Pay is pretty good as well and so are the benefits. They will pay for your CFII and MEI (I believe MEI requires an 8 month contract sign on however).

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1