Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Interview with Trans state

pvsmith2
10-02-2015, 11:58 AM
I have an interview with trans state on tues. while looking though this forum and the main site, i saw mention of memory items on the interview. i received my packed with everything to be filled out, but nowhere in there do i see said items. I have emailed them back, but in the meantime, are all the items the same? as i have found a few lists online?
thanks!

CFIGUY22
10-02-2015, 12:02 PM
I have an interview with trans state on tues. while looking though this forum and the main site, i saw mention of memory items on the interview. i received my packed with everything to be filled out, but nowhere in there do i see said items. I have emailed them back, but in the meantime, are all the items the same? as i have found a few lists online?
thanks!

No more memory items, I guess they did that for interviews in the past. Just the written ATP test now and HR interview with a few technical questions

flyinhawyan
10-02-2015, 12:05 PM
No more memory items, I guess they did that for interviews in the past. Just the written ATP test now and HR interview with a few technical questions

...and brief a jeppesen approach plate. Pretty easy, laidback process.

pvsmith2
10-02-2015, 12:11 PM
thanks for the info!

slats fail
10-03-2015, 07:14 AM
thanks!
Memory items?
Yes.
Did you remember to bring your pilot certificate?
Did you remember to wear pants?
You're good.:cool:

idlethrust
10-05-2015, 12:43 PM
What about the sim ride in the little saab sim or whatever it is?
I heard that thing is a dinosaur lol

Riverside
10-05-2015, 12:53 PM

I think you're two years too late

bjohnson09
10-05-2015, 05:42 PM

Stopped the sim ride in December 2014

Outof410
10-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Memory items?
Yes.
Did you remember to bring your pilot certificate?
Did you remember to wear pants?
You're good.:cool:

This is funny!

You forgot though,
Do you have a pulse.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1