Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

abhi3310
12-01-2015, 04:33 AM
hi,

i am 20yrs old. i am very much interested in becoming a pilot. can anyone please suggest me the top flight schools where i can getting my flying done faster ?

thank you.

caylejqx
12-02-2015, 10:50 AM
First lesson... don't ask for an opinion from someone else... nobody knows what your needs are and everything is different for everyone. Best suggestion... get on google... type in flight schools and start learning on your own what its gonna take bc it will probably shock you when you find out the truth about the industry. Theres thousands of schools... figure out what you want and need and go from there!

jayrogers1306
12-14-2015, 04:23 AM
Learning to fly can be one of life’s most rewarding adventures. To take advantage of aviation’s rewards, you must make sure you get the good, solid information and aviation training that you’ll need to be a safe, confident pilot in the air. Without any aviation experience on which to base your decision, selecting a good flight school can be a formidable task. Flight schools come in two flavors, Part 61 and Part 141, which refer to the parts of the federal aviation regulations under which they operate. And please tell us your location, in which location you want best flying school.

Austin Marshall
12-30-2015, 09:55 PM
As I am pursuing my aviation degree for FAA license in TX from "charter college aviation", I suggest it. They have 15 partner locations also, you can visit your feasible one.

andylewis1977
01-07-2016, 04:52 AM
Can you please specify some more details about your career goal?
Are you ready to join the flight school anywhere in the USA or nearby your location only?