Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

sealandair
04-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Anyone here know anyone who has been hired by them? I would be curious as to what their payscales are for the CE500, CE650, and CE750. SEL isn't the biggest corporate flight department around, but I think they're among the better ones to work for.

WATRS
04-16-2016, 02:07 AM
Anyone here know anyone who has been hired by them? I would be curious as to what their payscales are for the CE500, CE650, and CE750. SEL isn't the biggest corporate flight department around, but I think they're among the better ones to work for.

If this is the company in WA state and NC, I met a guy in recurrent for the 680 and he was very happy with only good things to say. The instructors were even commenting about how great of a department this is to work for. Don't have any intel on people getting hired though. Best of luck.

hotice
04-19-2016, 05:41 PM

Are you talking about Schweitzer Engineering in Pulman WA? I went to flight school with two of their pilots.