Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Denver Area Pt. 91 Depts

Omnivorous
07-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Hello Everyone:

Does anyone have any information of what corporate departments exist in the Denver area (Boulder, Ft. Collins, Loveland etc)?

Current Pt. 91 F2000 EASy II PIC with over 1,000hrs 121 FO experience (former regional slug).

Any point-outs would be nice. Thanks.

rmcbear08
07-29-2016, 07:11 AM
Hello Everyone:

Does anyone have any information of what corporate departments exist in the Denver area (Boulder, Ft. Collins, Loveland etc)?

Current Pt. 91 F2000 EASy II PIC with over 1,000hrs 121 FO experience (former regional slug).

Any point-outs would be nice. Thanks.

Just off the top of my head: Liberty Media/Liberty Global, White Wave Foods, Xcel Energy, Ball Corp., Airmax, Anschutz Corp.

I'm sure there's plenty more, but those are the ones that come to mind. Good luck, it's a hard market to break into!

Omnivorous
07-29-2016, 07:51 AM
Thanks, rmc. Those are good. I know from personal experience how difficult it is to get into a good department!

geosync
07-29-2016, 08:52 AM
There is Prime Jet, not a pure part 91 operator, but the do have a part 91 fleet in addition to a part 135 fleet. Mostly Gulfstreams I believe. Englewood.

Mach Decimal 92
08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
There is Prime Jet, not a pure part 91 operator, but the do have a part 91 fleet in addition to a part 135 fleet. Mostly Gulfstreams I believe. Englewood.

Thanks! Anyone else in the area have a 550 or 650? White wave is going through an acquisition right now I believe