Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

got2fly
08-23-2016, 12:03 AM
I see a link on the company web site to this hiring page
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=15374281&t=1

for a Challenger 300 Captain. Is hiring street captains the standard procedure at Flexjet?

Dutch1
08-23-2016, 03:53 AM
It is a managed aircraft. You will be paid by the company that owns the plane. It's a one off. Not sure of the details, but it's not really a Flexjet position.

RI830
08-23-2016, 12:11 PM
That position was offered to company pilots, guess it's not a sought after position.

IlliniPilot99
08-23-2016, 04:51 PM
I was basically offered the position, I'm from Chicago but with my current situation there's no way for me to accept; even though it would be an immediate CA position with substantial pay raises and QOL improvment! (if I moved back to Chicago)

It comes down to location almost exclusively with this position....something that a lot of guys come here for