Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Lease/Rent Phenom 300?

livinthedream89
11-12-2016, 08:58 PM
Hello all,

A little while ago I posted about flying a Phenom 300 to the Canary Islands. Our serial number didn't have the HF radio number installed already so we're having to get that put on, but the lead time is a couple months.

My boss just asked if it were posible for us to rent/lease a Phenom 300 to fly there before ours gets the radio put on. I know it's a strange question, but has anyone ever heard of doing something like this? I haven't, but wanted to put it out there in case someone had. I'm thinking maybe Embraer might have some info for me too.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RI830
11-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Hello all,

A little while ago I posted about flying a Phenom 300 to the Canary Islands. Our serial number didn't have the HF radio number installed already so we're having to get that put on, but the lead time is a couple months.

My boss just asked if it were posible for us to rent/lease a Phenom 300 to fly there before ours gets the radio put on. I know it's a strange question, but has anyone ever heard of doing something like this? I haven't, but wanted to put it out there in case someone had. I'm thinking maybe Embraer might have some info for me too.

Thanks!

I suspect that any company will be utilizing their own crews to staff the trip. If there is a pure rental/lease company I am not aware of it.

Where in the US are you based?

livinthedream89
11-13-2016, 05:15 AM
You're probably right, I knew it was a long shot but thought I'd ask here. Based out of KSDL.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1