Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Mountain Air Cargo Hiring Info

baselegbob1
01-23-2017, 11:46 AM
Mountain Air Cargo Hiring

Mountain Air Cargo is hiring FO's and Street Captains for multiple bases in the FedEx system!

MEM ATL MOT
IND BUF
MIA CLT
SYR

These are salary based positions with opportunities to earn additional money.

ATR first officers start at $38,000
ATR captains start at $57,000

Two types of position:
Floater... Pilots either fly a local run, float out to a FedEx plane base, or sit reserve.
Based... pilots fly the local run

Floater ATR PIC fly 3 weeks then get a paid week off. This equates to about 13 weeks per year.
Floater ATR SIC fly 5 weeks then get a paid week off. This equates to about 7 weeks per year.
Based ATR PIC fly 3 weeks then get paid week off.
Based ATR SIC fly 5 weeks then get a paid week off.

Soft money description
*If you work your PTO it's at 200% pay. (this applies for PIC or SIC positions)
*If you are on duty (traveling to airplane or operating) on a Sat or Sun 125% pay
*Per Diem $35.00/day.

Most of our runs are 4 day out and backs. There are a few 5 day runs that cover FedEx Saturday AM delivery schedule.
You leave Sunday evening or Monday morning and are typically back home by Friday afternoon.

Travel is positive space paid for by the company.
Hotels are paid for by the company.
Rental cars are paid for by the company.

baselegbob1
01-23-2017, 11:47 AM
not mentioned above...

SYR, BUF, and MOT
offer a $20,000/year recurring bonus

Example:

MOT ATR FO

Salary $38,000
Bonus $20,000

Possible Soft Money for working PTO's $14,000

Estimated total Pay working PTO's before tax $72,000

MOT ATR PIC
Salary $57,000
Bonus $20,000

Possible Soft Money for working PTO's $20,000

Estimated total Pay working PTO's before tax $97,000

sobo
01-23-2017, 12:18 PM
What is the current ATR upgrade time like?

Are those domicile based bonuses likely to remain for multiple years?

baselegbob1
01-23-2017, 12:27 PM
Upgrade is available once qualified.

As for the bonuses... there is no end in sight. The bonuses have been in place for about 3 months now. The company does ask for a 1 year commitment.

Understand that this living bonus will be incorporated in your salary and is not a one time bonus check.

PrettyFlyGuy
01-23-2017, 01:49 PM
If you start as a Caravan captain will they pay the caravan pay if you switch over as an ATR first officer after a few months? I thought I heard that somewhere but not sure. Is there a training contract for them paying for the atp/ctp course? Thanks

baselegbob1
01-23-2017, 05:32 PM
If you start as a Caravan captain will they pay the caravan pay if you switch over as an ATR first officer after a few months? I thought I heard that somewhere but not sure. Is there a training contract for them paying for the atp/ctp course? Thanks

Yes you will keep the caravan pay.

They do ask for a 1 year contract for the atp/ctp course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Pilot
01-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Yes you will keep the caravan pay.

They do ask for a 1 year contract for the atp/ctp course.

I'm currently below 1200tt but Mountain Air Cargo sounds like a great company. Can't wait to get there.

New Guy 007
01-26-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm currently below 1200tt but Mountain Air Cargo sounds like a great company. Can't wait to get there.
Please please please, what ever you do or anyone else please stay far far away from Mountain Air Cargo. They have a woman running HR, she knows who she is, who without question the nastiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of NOT talking to, I hope she get's fired. MAC will be a nicer place to work for without her.

blue22
01-26-2017, 05:04 PM
Please please please, what ever you do or anyone else please stay far far away from Mountain Air Cargo. They have a woman running HR, she knows who she is, who without question the nastiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of NOT talking to, I hope she get's fired. MAC will be a nicer place to work for without her.
There has been a lot of changes in the HR department in the past few months.

HazBumper
01-26-2017, 05:06 PM

Who are you talking about? We've had quite some turn over in HR. Initials?

New Guy 007
01-27-2017, 03:45 PM
Who are you talking about? We've had quite some turn over in HR. Initials?

WOW!, thanks a bunch for the two of you for your interest, I am pretty sure she is still there, I tried for weeks trying to get a simple answer to a simple question, and she totally blew me off , after several attempts via phone call after phone call, leaving message after message, nothing! she couldn't even take two minutes to respond, not the kind of person I would want working for me if I owned a business. She knows who she is, if you want to know her initials are TL. Again, thanks for interest. A few years ago they had stepfen,now they have her. I feel for MAC.

baselegbob1
01-27-2017, 08:10 PM
MAC representatives will be at the up coming job fair in Grand Forks at UND... come see our stand if you are interested.

BeechPilot33
01-27-2017, 08:23 PM
MAC representatives will be at the up coming job fair in Grand Forks at UND... come see our stand if you are interested.

Does TL still work there?

blue22
01-28-2017, 04:08 AM
Really? She was very responsive for me. But she doesn't "run" the Hr dept.

HazBumper
01-28-2017, 01:51 PM
Does TL still work there?

She does.

planerunner2017
01-30-2017, 05:28 AM
WOW!, thanks a bunch for the two of you for your interest, I am pretty sure she is still there, I tried for weeks trying to get a simple answer to a simple question, and she totally blew me off , after several attempts via phone call after phone call, leaving message after message, nothing! she couldn't even take two minutes to respond, not the kind of person I would want working for me if I owned a business. She knows who she is, if you want to know her initials are TL. Again, thanks for interest. A few years ago they had stepfen,now they have her. I feel for MAC.

I am so surprised by this comment because TL is truly a one of a kind recruiter. She was so helpful to me even though it did not work out. She kept in contact with me every step of the way. The pilot recruiting at MAC is great!!!!

baselegbob1
01-30-2017, 06:45 AM
MAC has a lot of changes coming also...

They are moving their HQ to a brand new building.

They are putting dual touchscreen Garmin GPS in the ATR fleet. This will enable LPV approaches.

They have set up an upflow from the C208 to the ATR. They will get 208 pilots the ATP and completely pay for the ATP/CTP course.

Taylor814ce
01-30-2017, 01:20 PM
Hi,

What's typical ATR schedule? If it's base dependent, how about in Atlanta or NC? Is it more night flight or early morning?

Is there seat lock in 208? So can one transfer from 208 PIC to ATR FO in 6 months and keep 208 pay?

Thanks!

HazBumper
01-30-2017, 02:56 PM
Hi,

What's typical ATR schedule? If it's base dependent, how about in Atlanta or NC? Is it more night flight or early morning?

Is there seat lock in 208? So can one transfer from 208 PIC to ATR FO in 6 months and keep 208 pay?

Thanks!
Taylor pm me.

New Guy 007
01-31-2017, 05:32 PM
I am so surprised by this comment because TL is truly a one of a kind recruiter. She was so helpful to me even though it did not work out. She kept in contact with me every step of the way. The pilot recruiting at MAC is great!!!!
Yea, she's one of a kind alright, but if I expressed how I really feel about her, I would be banned from this website, if you get my meaning!!

HazBumper
02-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Yea, she's one of a kind alright, but if I expressed how I really feel about her, I would be banned from this website, if you get my meaning!!

Sounds like they didn't like you. lol. obviously you don't work for us. Everyone I've met that currently works for Mountain has been more than kind and professional.

HazBumper
02-02-2017, 02:36 PM
I hear we have a couple descent size classes coming through in the next couple months. That's a great thing for us floaters. Just means more time at home with the fam.

baselegbob1
02-02-2017, 03:58 PM

FlyitB
02-10-2017, 05:57 PM
I had a phone interview with TL and she was very nice and professional. Was followed by a Skype interview with her and the CP....Once again, very professional, super laid back , and very approachable.

HazBumper
02-12-2017, 04:29 AM
I had a phone interview with TL and she was very nice and professional. Was followed by a Skype interview with her and the CP....Once again, very professional, super laid back , and very approachable.

That's always been my opinion as well. We're still looking for some guy to fill up class space. Bases are all pretty open too.

PrettyFlyGuy
02-13-2017, 12:25 AM
For the floater position are you required to live in a base or can you be "home based"? Do you guys use floaters for the caravan or just atr? Don't currently live near a base. Thanks

HazBumper
02-13-2017, 04:09 AM
For the floater position are you required to live in a base or can you be "home based"? Do you guys use floaters for the caravan or just atr? Don't currently live near a base. Thanks

Not required to live in base. In order to be home based you would need to live near a large hub city. If you don't then you could just commute to your base.

baselegbob1
02-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Since I started this thread I've had some repeat questions about MAC.

Mountain Air Cargo is a 121/135 airline we operate 2 aircraft
The ATR (pt121)
The Caravan (pt135)

We have a 30+ year contract with FedEx as a feeder operator.

We fly FedEx cargo in FedEx planes on FedEx schedule.

Hope this answers some questions. If you need any more information PM me or look for our booth at WAI 2017.

HDG LO IAS
02-15-2017, 06:05 PM

MAC had many HR women running the show that were complete idiots, or slept with the CP for their “enjoyment”. Since the hostile take over of AirT (holding Co.), all long time employees have been fired, or invited to resign. MAC’s new president, Bob Norton, “cleaned the house”. I wouldn’t stay far from MAC only for the HR lady, I would stay far from the new administration.

Why would you want to fly a caravan or an ATR, when you can make more money, fly a jet, and have better benefits, even with the worst regional? MAC (or Empire) is not a way into FedEx. Remember that.

HazBumper
02-16-2017, 03:43 AM
MAC had many HR women running the show that were complete idiots, or slept with the CP for their “enjoyment”. Since the hostile take over of AirT (holding Co.), all long time employees have been fired, or invited to resign. MAC’s new president, Bob Norton, “cleaned the house”. I wouldn’t stay far from MAC only for the HR lady, I would stay far from the new administration.

Why would you want to fly a caravan or an ATR, when you can make more money, fly a jet, and have better benefits, even with the worst regional? MAC (or Empire) is not a way into FedEx. Remember that.

Who's not to like in the "new administration"? Like you said the old guard is gone. as far as pay goes, I make way more than a regional captain of similar longevity and have better QoL as well. The only guy that might have gotten under skin is the old assistant chief and he's gone. Ps. Is this RD? If so, how ya been?!

HazBumper
02-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Any news on the next class? Any ATR first officers?

Filipinoflyer
07-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Pretty interested with the 208 then transition to ATR FO. Coming up close to part135 PIC IFR mins. But, I'm really looking into the SJU base for both. Past posts show that average hours a year range from 400-500 on mainland. Anybody know how many hours average a month on puerto rico side of MAC operation? Hopefully more? And, I'm trying to look for the route ATR MAC flies to if based out of SJU but, looks like the post i found is old.

Thank you.

HazBumper
07-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Pretty interested with the 208 then transition to ATR FO. Coming up close to part135 PIC IFR mins. But, I'm really looking into the SJU base for both. Past posts show that average hours a year range from 400-500 on mainland. Anybody know how many hours average a month on puerto rico side of MAC operation? Hopefully more? And, I'm trying to look for the route ATR MAC flies to if based out of SJU but, looks like the post i found is old.

Thank you.

We're always looking for SJU caravan pilots. Also the ATR doesn't fly out of San Juan. The ATR is based in BQN. As far as time goes, I believe you wouldn't have any issues gaining flight time here.

Filipinoflyer
07-03-2017, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=HazBumper;2388794]We're always looking for SJU caravan pilots. Also the ATR doesn't fly out of San Juan. The ATR is based in BQN. As far as time goes, I believe you wouldn't have any issues gaining flight time here.

Okay thank you. Do you currently work for MAC? Coming close to the part135 IFR PIC mins, hopefully by end of the July then I'll apply.

HazBumper
07-03-2017, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=HazBumper;2388794]We're always looking for SJU caravan pilots. Also the ATR doesn't fly out of San Juan. The ATR is based in BQN. As far as time goes, I believe you wouldn't have any issues gaining flight time here.

Okay thank you. Do you currently work for MAC? Coming close to the part135 IFR PIC mins, hopefully by end of the July then I'll apply.

Yes I do. Good luck getting your time, and fly safe! Let me know when your getting close to mins. I'll do what I can to help out.

weekendflyer
07-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Is MAC part 121 or 135? And or do they hire people over 65?

HazBumper
07-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Is MAC part 121 or 135? And or do they hire people over 65?

MAC has both. We have a 135 caravan operation and a 121 ATR 42/72 operation. I've seen tons of guys over 65 on the caravan, obviously not on the ATR though.

mike sierra
07-03-2017, 05:41 PM
MAC has both. We have a 135 caravan operation and a 121 ATR 42/72 operation. I've seen tons of guys over 65 on the caravan, obviously not on the ATR though.

Is there any chance I can interview before the mins?

1160 TT 71.4 Night, all other requirements met.

Flying 50 hours per month/5 night

HazBumper
07-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Is there any chance I can interview before the mins?

1160 TT 71.4 Night, all other requirements met.

Flying 50 hours per month/5 night

No clue, but I doubt it. The good thing is, as soon as you have the mins you can easily get an interview. If you want you can Pm me and I can probably expedite the process for you.

mike sierra
07-03-2017, 06:23 PM
No clue, but I doubt it. The good thing is, as soon as you have the mins you can easily get an interview. If you want you can Pm me and I can probably expedite the process for you.

Awesome, thanks for your help.

I will wait until I have the mins. I just wish I could start as soon as possible.

Do you know about the Orlando/Tampa runs in the C208?

If not able, is possible to get the Floater position from this cities?

HazBumper
07-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Awesome, thanks for your help.

I will wait until I have the mins. I just wish I could start as soon as possible.

Do you know about the Orlando/Tampa runs in the C208?

If not able, is possible to get the Floater position from this cities?

It's possible, but it just depends on what's available when you get hired. If you don't get it right away you could always bid into it when it opens up.

WHDC
08-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Obviously their HR dept still has issues. I've called several times to ask a few questions and they don't return any calls. I'm well qualified and with the shortage of pilots and their massive ad campaign to attract pilots, you would think they would return a call. I've got 4500TT, 500 Turbine, CFI, CFII and ATP and they won't even return a call.

I wish them well finding pilots especially with this pilot shortage.

StartUp161WanaB
08-04-2017, 04:43 AM
^^

Contact baselegbob1 on this website He will get the ball rolling

baselegbob1
08-04-2017, 10:35 AM
^^

Contact baselegbob1 on this website He will get the ball rolling

+1 ^^

HazBumper
08-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Obviously their HR dept still has issues. I've called several times to ask a few questions and they don't return any calls. I'm well qualified and with the shortage of pilots and their massive ad campaign to attract pilots, you would think they would return a call. I've got 4500TT, 500 Turbine, CFI, CFII and ATP and they won't even return a call.

I wish them well finding pilots especially with this pilot shortage.

HR isn't our strongest employee group. Just let me know if you need anything. I'm a line guy with a huge list of phone numbers.

Filipinoflyer
08-21-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello,

Will be getting part 135 IFR mins soon And, really looking at caravan position. Just needed info from current pilots on what to expect for interview and best way to prepare. Do they do sim? What questions do they usually ask?

Thank you

cfimuncie
09-16-2017, 10:18 AM
Do they have any openings for the Caravan or F/O in the ATR out of Greensboro, NC?

HazBumper
09-22-2017, 12:00 PM
Do they have any openings for the Caravan or F/O in the ATR out of Greensboro, NC?

Yep. I know they're looking for ATR floaters. Not sure on the caravan.

HazBumper
09-23-2017, 11:48 AM

Looks like they need one more 208 guy in GSO too. ..

dbflyer
01-21-2018, 07:31 PM
Every time I see an ad for an ATR pilot in KDLH it piques my interest as I would love to move to Duluth in a year or two. However the 50%+ pay cut I'd take even as a year one captain pretty much kills off the enthusiasm. Does Mountain air Cargo ever hire or move people up the pay scale if they are well beyond the minimum time requirements, or is it a contract and the pay is what it is like the airlines? Thanks

HazBumper
01-22-2018, 08:03 AM
Every time I see an ad for an ATR pilot in KDLH it piques my interest as I would love to move to Duluth in a year or two. However the 50%+ pay cut I'd take even as a year one captain pretty much kills off the enthusiasm. Does Mountain air Cargo ever hire or move people up the pay scale if they are well beyond the minimum time requirements, or is it a contract and the pay is what it is like the airlines? Thanks

Depending on your background they can move you up the scale. It’s not the norm, but our management is always willing to play ball.

StartUp161WanaB
01-23-2018, 12:13 PM
How picky are they for the caravan 208? It’s a single pilot nignt IFR cargo especially in the northeast.

My current job is 99.9% VFR
Have most the requirements for 135 PIC min. Interested in the KEWR run

HazBumper
01-23-2018, 12:14 PM
How picky are they for the caravan 208? It’s a single pilot nignt IFR cargo especially in the northeast.

My current job is 99.9% VFR

Have most the requirements for 135 PIC min. Interested in the KEWR run

Give it a shot. If you have the minimums I think they’ll work with you.

StartUp161WanaB
01-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Give it a shot. If you have the minimums I think they’ll work with you.

Yeah
I will give it a try.
What’s the washout rate for caravan 208 training ?

El Pilot
01-23-2018, 02:06 PM
I submitted my application/resume via their website, but it says I applied for an ATR position, when I actually applied for a C208 position.

HazBumper
01-23-2018, 03:16 PM
Yeah

I will give it a try.

What’s the washout rate for caravan 208 training ?

Not very high. I don’t know anyone who has washed out.

HazBumper
01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
I submitted my application/resume via their website, but it says I applied for an ATR position, when I actually applied for a C208 position.

No clue. Maybe call and try and speak with someone about it in HR or flight ops management.

El Pilot
01-24-2018, 12:08 PM
No clue. Maybe call and try and speak with someone about it in HR or flight ops management.

HazBumper I sent you a PM.

HazBumper
01-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Just a heads up MAC is now hiring full or Part time pilots.. might be a pretty good gig for some of y’all. Home based and part time... sounds like a lot of flexibility to me.

jester103
01-29-2018, 04:47 AM
Where do we find more info? Nothing listed on the website.

HazBumper
01-29-2018, 04:49 AM
Where do we find more info? Nothing listed on the website.

It’s brand new. More information should be coming out soon. If you’re very interested then just apply and let them know when they call you.

StartUp161WanaB
01-29-2018, 09:02 AM
What are average length of the ATR routes?

And they typically mon-fri

HazBumper
01-29-2018, 11:05 AM
What are average length of the ATR routes?

And they typically mon-fri

30 minutes - 2 hours per leg depending on the run. Most runs are 4 days Tuesday through Friday morning, but we have a couple runs that are Tuesday through Saturday morning.

StartUp161WanaB
01-29-2018, 01:34 PM
HazBumper

Thank you for all the information

Do they have ATR base at KEWR?
Highly interested once I get 1500 hours

HazBumper
01-29-2018, 04:22 PM
HazBumper

Thank you for all the information

Do they have ATR base at KEWR?

Highly interested once I get 1500 hours

They hub turn in EWR. The planes are based in SYR and BUF. Ps, both of those bases pay an extra $20k on top of salary every year.

StartUp161WanaB
01-30-2018, 05:33 PM
So than I would be a floater out of KEWR.
The company would fly me out for the week wherever they need me; BUF-SYR-BUF.
And than back home on frid/sat depending on the run

HazBumper
01-30-2018, 08:25 PM
So than I would be a floater out of KEWR.

The company would fly me out for the week wherever they need me; BUF-SYR-BUF.

And than back home on frid/sat depending on the run

Yeah. They’d float you to BUF, SYR, or anywhere else they need you for the week. BUF-EWR-BUF and SYR-EWR-SYR seem to be short pilots more than most places, so those would be the runs you’d probably do the most.

StartUp161WanaB
01-31-2018, 04:51 AM
Roger that.
Thank you

Lusher
02-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of getting hired for the 208?

My resume is pretty good for just starting out. I have both Spartan College of Aeronautics and Embry-Riddle for education. I have 471.0 TT, 368.0 PIC, 147.8 CC, 141.8 NIGHT, 90.1 SOLO, 202.2 MEL, 268.8 SEL, and 66.2 INSTRUMENT as of right now. I will likely hit my minimums with the rest of my time being in the Multi. If that happens I will have around 900-1000 hrs of Multi time when I apply. All of my time building is with a Part 91 aerial survey company. I think my resume looks good, but will the Multi hurt my chances of getting on the 208?

I would like to fly out of Orlando because I currently live in Daytona. What are the chances of getting on a 208 in Orlando?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance.

HazBumper
02-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of getting hired for the 208?

My resume is pretty good for just starting out. I have both Spartan College of Aeronautics and Embry-Riddle for education. I have 471.0 TT, 368.0 PIC, 147.8 CC, 141.8 NIGHT, 90.1 SOLO, 202.2 MEL, 268.8 SEL, and 66.2 INSTRUMENT as of right now. I will likely hit my minimums with the rest of my time being in the Multi. If that happens I will have around 900-1000 hrs of Multi time when I apply. All of my time building is with a Part 91 aerial survey company. I think my resume looks good, but will the Multi hurt my chances of getting on the 208?

I would like to fly out of Orlando because I currently live in Daytona. What are the chances of getting on a 208 in Orlando?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Nah, you’re fine. When you start getting close to 1200TT, put your stuff in. Also send me a message and I’ll make sure they call.

Kansaspilot92
02-17-2018, 08:07 AM
Just wondering, as this is an operation that works on FedEx schedule, are there any bases or schedules that require someone to work on Sundays or travel out on those days? Any that definitely won’t?

Kansaspilot92
02-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Nah, you’re fine. When you start getting close to 1200TT, put your stuff in. Also send me a message and I’ll make sure they call.

I meant to tag you in my question.

El Pilot
02-17-2018, 05:12 PM
Just wondering, as this is an operation that works on FedEx schedule, are there any bases or schedules that require someone to work on Sundays or travel out on those days? Any that definitely won’t?

No UPS/Fed Ex Feeder's don't fly on sundays unless it's peak season I think.

HazBumper
02-18-2018, 03:04 PM

Some runs require floaters to travel on Sunday if you’re based near a small market airport. Also, we have 1 Sunday out-and-back from MEM-CRW-MEM but pretty much only Memphis guys are going to get that one.

Kansaspilot92
02-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Some runs require floaters to travel on Sunday if you’re based near a small market airport. Also, we have 1 Sunday out-and-back from MEM-CRW-MEM but pretty much only Memphis guys are going to get that one.

Gotcha, good to know. I’m close to KMHK/KMCI right now but will be moving to Dallas or Orlando in the future. Anything you can tell me about those bases and runs, and if where I’m currently at would work? Is what the gentleman mentioned above true that during peak season you might be required to run a Sunday route?

I’m at about 500hours almost MEI right now so I got some way to go, but I’ve been looking at MAC for awhile now as the next step once I get my hours.

Thank you!

HazBumper
02-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Gotcha, good to know. I’m close to KMHK/KMCI right now but will be moving to Dallas or Orlando in the future. Anything you can tell me about those bases and runs, and if where I’m currently at would work? Is what the gentleman mentioned above true that during peak season you might be required to run a Sunday route?

I’m at about 500hours almost MEI right now so I got some way to go, but I’ve been looking at MAC for awhile now as the next step once I get my hours.

Thank you!

No, during peak we don’t usually get a Sunday run. But, neither Dallas nor Orlando have ATR based pilots. So, you’d be a floater and more than likely have to travel some Sundays to get into position for a run. Hope this helps. If you look at our Jumpseat page it will shows where our actual aircraft are located for “based” pilots.

Kansaspilot92
03-03-2018, 08:39 AM
No, during peak we don’t usually get a Sunday run. But, neither Dallas nor Orlando have ATR based pilots. So, you’d be a floater and more than likely have to travel some Sundays to get into position for a run. Hope this helps. If you look at our Jumpseat page it will shows where our actual aircraft are located for “based” pilots.

Thank you, this helps a lot with decision making. I appreciate it!

flyupder
03-21-2018, 05:37 AM
I'm looking at applying for the MSP base. Anyone based there care to explain the schedule? Do you deadhead out of base often? How often do Captains sit right seat? Thanks in advance!

SilverFlying
03-26-2018, 06:06 PM
Hey all, What is the typical schedule for the Caravan MCO base?

BravoPapa
03-28-2018, 05:21 PM
Got an email about an ATR FO, but when I go to the site I only see captain's minimums. What are the minimums for a FO and MAC?

And could anybody share about being an ATR FO in Atlanta? Here or PM is fine.

SkywardSword
05-30-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi all,
I live about 15 mins away from GSO. Do they fly caravans out of Greensboro? And if hired, would the schedule include mostly out and backs to where I'd be home everyday? Thanks to anyone who can fill me in