Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2019, 02:50 PM   #1771  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Colt45's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: Heavy
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhugz View Post
Jesus just bid off it already. Iím tired of hearing you complain.
You tell him, Jimbo!!!! LOL
Colt45 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #1772  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Colt45's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: Heavy
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkers21 View Post
Lots of short rest... just more of the same. Poor selection of back half lines. Company cheerleaders will probably disagree..
Well everyone is hiring right now. So not to defend the schedule but itís pretty ridiculous to hangout if youíre that miserable. Just saying.
Colt45 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 02:37 AM   #1773  
Seeing the World
 
maxjet's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: B747-4 CA/Instructor
Posts: 1,051
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhugz View Post
Jesus just bid off it already. Iím tired of hearing you complain.
Too bad there is not a like button on here.....crying with a silver spoon in ones mouth is never in good taste.
maxjet is offline  
Old 07-15-2019, 12:47 PM   #1774  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Default Jet only?

Sorry to bother you guys but didn't want to read through all 180+ pages if I wasn't eligible. I see the turbojet time req's. I'm military with all turboprop time. Is that a disqualifier? Would be a pity, sounds like my kind of work!
Redrider is offline  
Old 07-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #1775  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2019
Posts: 109
Default

Can you speak English? ABX will hire you
dogo is offline  
Old 07-15-2019, 02:36 PM   #1776  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogo View Post
Can you speak English? ABX will hire you
Thanks for the tip, will check them out!
Redrider is offline  
Old 07-15-2019, 03:17 PM   #1777  
Gets Weekends Off
 
NoJoy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: LAMA/P180/747
Posts: 365
Default

^^^ Good Lord.
LOL
NoJoy is offline  
Old 07-15-2019, 04:29 PM   #1778  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrider View Post
Sorry to bother you guys but didn't want to read through all 180+ pages if I wasn't eligible. I see the turbojet time req's. I'm military with all turboprop time. Is that a disqualifier? Would be a pity, sounds like my kind of work!
Hey Redrider, don't bother with ABX. You wouldn't be doing their pilot group any favors.

From what I've heard, a lack of turbojet time isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Military turboprop time is always a good thing and the worst they could say is "no." See K4ALPA's post on page 166 for the latest and greatest on hiring and everything else. All the best.
CautionPropWash is offline  
Old 07-15-2019, 05:43 PM   #1779  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautionPropWash View Post
Hey Redrider, don't bother with ABX. You wouldn't be doing their pilot group any favors.

From what I've heard, a lack of turbojet time isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Military turboprop time is always a good thing and the worst they could say is "no." See K4ALPA's post on page 166 for the latest and greatest on hiring and everything else. All the best.
Thank YOU, sir! Will throw my hat in, see what happens!
Redrider is offline  
Old 07-24-2019, 08:52 AM   #1780  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Posts: 31
Default

Hey guys. I'm hoping to catch a ride home on K4 978 BRU-CVG. Any tips on how to get to the cargo area from the pax terminal/find the crew in Brussels?
Montcalm is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Subcontract Airlines (Part 121 "Regional") winglet Regional 47 05-15-2016 09:45 PM
Any New News on Kalitta Air Hiring? alphonso1 Charter 31 12-20-2014 08:23 PM
Kalitta Air attending job fair AeroCrewSolut Cargo 6 05-16-2012 06:55 PM
DAL to replace 100 757's with 739's FastDEW Major 201 09-03-2011 06:42 AM
Pilots, Air Canada book dates to negotiate wage re-opener flystraightin Major 4 05-31-2006 06:31 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:03 PM.