Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Cargo Part 121 cargo airlines
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Position: 777 Left window seat
Posts: 130
Default AAWW AMZN Warrant Expiration

When do the warrants that AAWW granted AMZN expire? They were issued at a strike of $37.50. To the best of my knowledge AMZN hasn’t exercised their warrants at either AAWW or ATSG.
Birdsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsmash View Post
When do the warrants that AAWW granted AMZN expire? They were issued at a strike of $37.50. To the best of my knowledge AMZN hasn’t exercised their warrants at either AAWW or ATSG.
Looked like a deal when stock was at $60. The price will be below $37 by next week and well below in 1st Q-19 when we park jets and defer deliveries due to lack of crew and the market really gets the whole picture. Way to go Atlas management.
Atrasaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 11:34 AM   #3  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jan 2015
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrasaty View Post
Looked like a deal when stock was at $60. The price will be below $37 by next week and well below in 1st Q-19 when we park jets and defer deliveries due to lack of crew and the market really gets the whole picture. Way to go Atlas management.
You mean $37 by today...
akfrtdwg 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akfrtdwg 57 View Post
You mean $37 by today...
Apologies.......already well below $37.
Atrasaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:41 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2017
Position: Wichita
Posts: 289
Default

I think those warrants are more like a “right of first refusal” in case someone tries to buy AAWW or ATSG
JackStraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsmash View Post
When do the warrants that AAWW granted AMZN expire? They were issued at a strike of $37.50. To the best of my knowledge AMZN hasn’t exercised their warrants at either AAWW or ATSG.
AMZN has 5 years after summer of 2016 to exercise the first 7.5 million shares. They have 7 years after summer of 2016 to exercise an additional 3.75 million shares.

AMZN can bail out of the entire deal with 180 days notice.

All according to the public proxy statement.
zerozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 02:18 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Position: 777 Left window seat
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozero View Post
AMZN has 5 years after summer of 2016 to exercise the first 7.5 million shares. They have 7 years after summer of 2016 to exercise an additional 3.75 million shares.

AMZN can bail out of the entire deal with 180 days notice.

All according to the public proxy statement.
Thank you!
Birdsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:39 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 196
Default

Wow, ATSG is climbing and Atlas falling. They are getting closer than anytime in the past
midnightshuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Atlas Air Hiring 1st Supersonic Hiring News 17527 04-17-2019 05:26 AM
CFI Expiration Date tralika Flight Schools and Training 6 11-04-2014 10:00 AM
CFI Expiration StartUp161WanaB Aviation Law 4 05-19-2012 05:59 AM
Warrant for my arrest. fr8doggy Career Questions 19 01-16-2011 09:24 AM
surprising expiration dates Tech Maven Pilot Health 2 01-01-2006 03:27 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:53 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1