Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Closed
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2019, 01:42 PM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2019
Posts: 118
Default Scabs denying jumpseats again

This just in: ATI scab captain denied ABX captain jumpseat last night. But didnít have the stones to do it in person. More to come.....
dogo is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 02:17 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: 747 Left Seat
Posts: 359
Default

At this point youíre just antagonizing each other. Why would you even bother trying to jumpseat with ATI if youíre ABX or vice versa when you could jump with any other carrier?

It wasnít too long ago that people were threatening to start fights on the crew bus in CVG.
Locke is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 02:35 PM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2019
Posts: 118
Default

Hey sport ATI fired the first shot months ago. We ignored it in hopes that everyone would settle down. But alas, captain fat boy couldnít let it go. My jumpseat just closed today, enjoy your home basing.
dogo is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:55 PM   #4  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: May 2019
Posts: 1
Default

Just so itís said, and I donít think anyone at ABX cares, but ABX fired the first shot in 2016 when they kicked a guy off the Jumpseat for no reason. They even blocked out early to leave the guy standing on the ramp. If I remember right the guy was going home to see his newborn son. Pretty sure ABX lost their Jumpseat privileges on ATI for several months because of that.
Cargodudarino is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 05:11 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cargodudarino View Post
Just so itís said, and I donít think anyone at ABX cares, but ABX fired the first shot in 2016 when they kicked a guy off the Jumpseat for no reason. They even blocked out early to leave the guy standing on the ramp. If I remember right the guy was going home to see his newborn son. Pretty sure ABX lost their Jumpseat privileges on ATI for several months because of that.
As most on the "internet", you might want to get the facts before you speak....would end up in an edit with ....deleted....
abxflyr is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 05:34 PM   #6  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: May 2019
Posts: 12
Default

Calling your source for a jumpseat a scab is laughable. Maybe you jealous illegal strike crybabies would rather walk to work?
Aerospeed is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 05:47 PM   #7  
On Reserve Forever
 
point432's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: Would you like fries with that gear, sir?
Posts: 209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerospeed View Post
Calling your source for a jumpseat a scab is laughable. Maybe you jealous illegal strike crybabies would rather walk to work?


Tell us how you really feel... lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
point432 is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 06:20 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
At this point youíre just antagonizing each other. Why would you even bother trying to jumpseat with ATI if youíre ABX or vice versa when you could jump with any other carrier?

It wasnít too long ago that people were threatening to start fights on the crew bus in CVG.
Fight!! Fight!!! Fight!!
Blackhawk is online now  
Old 05-01-2019, 08:08 PM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogo View Post
This just in: ATI scab captain denied ABX captain jumpseat last night. But didn’t have the stones to do it in person. More to come.....
And a prominent member of the negotiating committee asked the group not to make a public display and/or harbor resentment to the entire ATI group. What is your goal here?

Last edited by goinaround; 05-01-2019 at 08:28 PM.
goinaround is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 08:17 PM   #10  
Rubber dogsh#t out of HKG
 
Radials Rule's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Senior Seat Cushion Tester Extraordinaire
Posts: 572
Default

Let's see, Cargodudarino and Aerospeed just joined APC and the first posts are on this thread.

You're either just trolling or you're already registered here and you're too chicken to post under your regular names.

My guess is the latter.

Whatever, keyboard warriors
Radials Rule is offline  
 
 
 

 
Closed
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jack London's Ode to a Scab Pilotbiffster United 11 04-26-2012 12:50 AM
UAL Job Fair ERJ135 United 81 04-15-2012 04:58 AM
Any Word on NMB decision for 9E? Past V1 Regional 89 07-28-2009 06:37 AM
GoJets pilots are not scabs duvie Regional 35 11-07-2006 06:57 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:00 AM.