Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Cargo (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/cargo/)
-   -   Amerijet (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/cargo/124096-amerijet.html)

asherpa 09-15-2019 04:53 AM

Amerijet
 
Hi guys...
Do you guys know hows Amerijet?..
I really appreciate if someone can tell me where to find the Amerijet interview gouges.
Thank you everyone.

Rocketman 09-16-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asherpa (Post 2887614)
Hi guys...
Do you guys know hows Amerijet?..
I really appreciate if someone can tell me where to find the Amerijet interview gouges.
Thank you everyone.

No need for interview gouge, very relaxed interview (3 weeks ago)

asherpa 09-18-2019 01:43 PM

Thank you so much.

asherpa 09-18-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketman (Post 2888208)
No need for interview gouge, very relaxed interview (3 weeks ago)

Thank you so much.

SoFloFlyer 05-09-2020 06:39 PM

Curious is all, but how has COVID affected you guys? Have yall slowed down any? Still hiring? Present and future plans the company has in the works?

Giant Killer 05-10-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFloFlyer (Post 3052682)
Curious is all, but how has COVID affected you guys? Have yall slowed down any? Still hiring? Present and future plans the company has in the works?

Big class of 20 starting tomorrow May 11. Congrats to all! Apparently there was lots of current & qualified in the pool to chose from!

FlyPurdue 05-10-2020 04:44 PM

I have read on here that Amerijet has changed a lot (for the better) over the past few years. Are trips still geared towards people who live in S. Florida?

Thanks!

Rocketman 05-11-2020 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyPurdue (Post 3053189)
I have read on here that Amerijet has changed a lot (for the better) over the past few years. Are trips still geared towards people who live in S. Florida?

Thanks!


AmeriJet has changed a lot, depending on who you ask is for the better or worse. Its changing its business model from flying its own cargo to ACMI, some people are not happy about that.
With the ACMI flying we are getting virtual bases outside MIA, we opened SMF for USPS and CVG for DHL, and while we are all based in MIA they will fly you from your requested airport to those cities (normally you will be there for a couple weeks in a hotel while doing the flying)
The bidding for those virtual bases are awarded in seniority, and are going fairly senior (SMF anyway, CVG first award will be processed on May 13th)
Management is pursuing more ACMI flying possibly with more virtual bases
Hope this answers your question


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FlyPurdue 05-11-2020 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketman (Post 3053329)
AmeriJet has changed a lot, depending on who you ask is for the better or worse. Its changing its business model from flying its own cargo to ACMI, some people are not happy about that.
With the ACMI flying we are getting virtual bases outside MIA, we opened SMF for USPS and CVG for DHL, and while we are all based in MIA they will fly you from your requested airport to those cities (normally you will be there for a couple weeks in a hotel while doing the flying)
The bidding for those virtual bases are awarded in seniority, and are going fairly senior (SMF anyway, CVG first award will be processed on May 13th)
Management is pursuing more ACMI flying possibly with more virtual bases
Hope this answers your question


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Rocketman - yes, very helpful. So a very junior pilot would still probably be MIA based, doing island turns?

Elevation 05-11-2020 07:49 AM

Interesting. I didn't know Amerijet was coming to fly DHL, but it makes sense.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:37 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands