Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Cargo (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/cargo/)
-   -   Atlas Air (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/cargo/47988-atlas-air.html)

MD-11Loader 02-18-2016 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhauler (Post 1850790)
Yes, his age and past lifestyle and the fact that almost all of his management team minus one is well into their sixties more likely seventies and even eighties.

PW, PS, CK, & NW are all in their 70's. They can't live forever.

atpcliff 02-18-2016 08:54 AM

I preflighted once, and was trying to figure out that something was strange...I realized I didn't need a flashlight to preflight, because there was some sort of natural light everywhere...it was odd.

Shaolin flyer 11-17-2016 03:13 AM

Is there any info what is going on with Atlas hiring process? I did my written almost 2 months ago and still no update or follow up.

atpcliff 11-17-2016 06:39 AM

They are swamped. Email them, and if no response soon, try calling. I think you will get some kind of email response...calling is the last resort...

badtransam97 11-21-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atpcliff (Post 2245072)
They are swamped. Email them, and if no response soon, try calling. I think you will get some kind of email response...calling is the last resort...

Do you have a good email for HR? I cant seem to find one on the website. Thanks

WacoQCF 12-06-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtransam97 (Post 2247735)
Do you have a good email for HR? I cant seem to find one on the website. Thanks

Applied: 10/26/2015
Written invite: 8/05/2016
Written submitted: 8/12/16
Interview invite: 9/02/16
Interviewed 12/02/2016 @ White Plains NY
+/- 25 applicants

Former 121 RJ First Officer / Non Flying Military Officer
3700 TT / 710 TPIC
B-737/DHC-8/EMB-145
CFI/CFII/MEI/ATP

Notified today (12/5/16) that I am in the Preferential Hiring "pool"

Falcondrivr 12-06-2016 10:16 AM

Congrats! I got the email too. I'm the "91 guy."
8000tt
5000turbine
3000 TPIC

bikeflyer 12-06-2016 12:44 PM

centurion pilots stop flying
 
centurion cargo pilots stopped flying today 12/6/2016,after giving the owner more than a year to pay overtime money since dec 2015 and been behind on guaranteed up to almost 3 months at a time and using skylease as his tool to weaken centurion a teamsters represented company to the point of having only 1 airplane and sky lease 4 747s and 2 md11s.

Screwed 12-06-2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeflyer (Post 2257200)
centurion cargo pilots stopped flying today 12/6/2016,after giving the owner more than a year to pay overtime money since dec 2015 and been behind on guaranteed up to almost 3 months at a time and using skylease as his tool to weaken centurion a teamsters represented company to the point of having only 1 airplane and sky lease 4 747s and 2 md11s.

If only Skylease pilots would come to their senses and put this scumbag out of business for good! He has been a cancer on MIA for way too long!

GIANT PILOT 12-06-2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeflyer (Post 2257200)
centurion cargo pilots stopped flying today 12/6/2016,after giving the owner more than a year to pay overtime money since dec 2015 and been behind on guaranteed up to almost 3 months at a time and using skylease as his tool to weaken centurion a teamsters represented company to the point of having only 1 airplane and sky lease 4 747s and 2 md11s.

I'm glad to see the pilots of Centurion have come to their senses, and stopped flying for free, but please stop spamming every thread on this forum, of the developments occurring at Centurion/ Skylease


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:55 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands