Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #1  
APC co-founder
Thread Starter
 
HSLD's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B-777-200
Posts: 5,719
Default Free Freight Dog Flight Bag Decals

Of course there's a catch

I'm helping with an elementary school geography project and we need hotel room keycards from around the world. Specifically keys with the hotel name and location printed on them (sorry but we don't need generic non-descript keycards).

If you can send a city specific keycard, I'd be happy to return the favor by sending a few Freight Dog flight bag decals. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send the details.

I'll come up with a special perk for the card from the most exotic location, and remember, it's for the children

Thanks!
HSLD is offline  
Old 08-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
744driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2010
Position: B767 CA
Posts: 1,100
Default

PM sent...
744driver is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
FlyAstarJets's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: Frm. DHLAirways. Blue & White Boeing's Now. YEA!!
Posts: 534
Default

DONE.

Good Stuff!! Hope your Kids get an A+. We freight dogs gotta stick together

FAJ
FlyAstarJets is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 03:43 AM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
N9373M's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 1,975
Default

Crud - I just threw away the card from our trip to Copenhagen. Neat project and let us know how it goes.
N9373M is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 05:27 AM   #5  
Wow...
 
TheFly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Yoke in left hand
Posts: 2,187
Default

PM sent........I have a few keys to send you.
TheFly is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 05:29 AM   #6  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Posts: 56
Default

Mine arent too exotic but it's a cool project. I'd be more than happy to contribute.
CptMrgn is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 07:06 AM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Cujo's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Great White North
Posts: 391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSLD View Post
Of course there's a catch

I'm helping with an elementary school geography project and we need hotel room keycards from around the world. Specifically keys with the hotel name and location printed on them (sorry but we don't need generic non-descript keycards).

If you can send a city specific keycard, I'd be happy to return the favor by sending a few Freight Dog flight bag decals. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send the details.

I'll come up with a special perk for the card from the most exotic location, and remember, it's for the children

Thanks!
... do you want the card or just the image? Willing to help out!
Cujo is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #8  
Administrator
 
vagabond's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172
Posts: 7,811
Default

We are going to be at the Shiloh Inn in Tillamook, OR tonight. Want that key card?

I'll bring back some cheese for the kids.
vagabond is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #9  
APC co-founder
Thread Starter
 
HSLD's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B-777-200
Posts: 5,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
... do you want the card or just the image? Willing to help out!
Thanks for asking! We're looking for actual key cards with the location of the hotel printed on the card. PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
We are going to be at the Shiloh Inn in Tillamook, OR tonight. Want that key card?
Absolutely! Thanks!
HSLD is offline  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:10 AM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
brownie's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2005
Position: 757/767
Posts: 1,130
Default

Ok for us domestic slugs will hotels in wisconsin of mini count???
brownie is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rest rules delayed to Nov/22/2011 glyde Major 120 11-11-2011 02:31 PM
Proposed FAA Rest Requirements: Sept 14, 2010 757Driver Major 26 08-09-2011 05:50 AM
On-Call Is Not Rest SR22 Part 135 116 01-19-2010 09:39 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:28 AM.