Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:03 PM   #1  
Line Holder
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 79
Default Atlas online assessment

Can someone please tell me how much time can pass between the email notification of the online assessment and the actual taking of the test before you get locked out.

Thanks


Fly fast, turn left.
AgCat is offline  
Old 10-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 690
Default

You can log into the system without starting the test. Once logged in you will see the expiration date of your test.

Mine was two months (though I didn't wait that long).
Larry in TN is offline  
Old 10-21-2014, 12:44 PM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
atpcliff's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Capt
Posts: 2,784
Default

Atlas is in the Charter section....vs. Cargo...
atpcliff is offline  
Old 10-21-2014, 05:36 PM   #4  
Line Holder
 
Pavedickey's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: PC-12/U-28 Evaluator Pilot, B747-400/-8 CA
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atpcliff View Post
atlas is in the charter section....vs. Cargo...
+1. . .
Pavedickey is offline  
Old 10-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
gringo's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2005
Position: Under the Frog
Posts: 930
Default

Makes sense.

The overwhelming majority (15%) of their fleet is geared towards charter operations, leaving the remainingly minor 85% to the Cargo side of the house...

Do not question.

Submit.

Obey.
gringo is offline  
Old 10-25-2014, 03:33 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
atpcliff's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Capt
Posts: 2,784
Default

The passenger operation is mostly private charter, weigh a bit of public charter. The freight operation is almost 100% private charter freight.
atpcliff is offline  
Old 10-25-2014, 05:09 PM   #7  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Dec 2013
Posts: 16
Default

49 planes in the fleet. 39 are flying for some major airlines or freight forwarders.
Ezload is offline  
Old 10-26-2014, 08:47 AM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
TimmyR's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2011
Posts: 150
Default

Lots of info here

Atlas Air Hiring

Good luck.
TimmyR is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UPS online assessment? apflyer1 Cargo 16 01-17-2015 07:57 AM
Leave Kalitta for Atlas? shroomwell Cargo 26 07-29-2014 06:40 AM
anybody riding motorcycles? mxaexm Hangar Talk 146 01-03-2013 02:19 AM
Guitars Runner Hangar Talk 16 06-01-2009 10:34 AM
Atlas Air Press Release GIANT PILOT Cargo 33 06-13-2008 06:22 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:21 AM.