Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Charter (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/charter/)
-   -   Swift Air/iAero Group? (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/charter/122349-swift-air-iaero-group.html)

PilotnotPirate 06-13-2019 04:34 PM

Swift Air/iAero Group?
 
Ok, itís been three weeks since the takeover and absolutely no word from the new owners to Swift Employees. Thereís plenty of rumors out there but no introductions, no announcements, nada.

It seems that GSO is slowly closing down with the operation apparently moving to 36th Street, Lord Help Us! But who knows?

So New Owners, why not say hello to the people who have built this company for the last several years and give us an idea of what the plan, if any, is?

TiredSoul 06-13-2019 08:05 PM

Hello.....good bye

Jeff90 06-14-2019 08:03 AM

Just received a company email, good things on horizon, however at some point they will have to address soft pay for attrition reasons.

mexipilot84 06-14-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PilotnotPirate (Post 2836318)
Ok, itís been three weeks since the takeover and absolutely no word from the new owners to Swift Employees. Thereís plenty of rumors out there but no introductions, no announcements, nada.



It seems that GSO is slowly closing down with the operation apparently moving to 36th Street, Lord Help Us! But who knows?



So New Owners, why not say hello to the people who have built this company for the last several years and give us an idea of what the plan, if any, is?



They just sent an email out. Also CEO was on the road having meetings with the pilots in PRG about the whole deal. COO will be doing the same in 2 weeks where we were told to address pay and stuff.

Thereís no need for the hangar in GSO when you have an MRO in MIA. It was bound to happen as they consolidate ops to MIA. For years theyíve been consolidating in gso and now change of direction.

Starlord 02-06-2020 02:43 AM

Thinking of applying for Swift. Looking for current pilots to contact to get a sense of QOL. Curious since iAero has taken over Swift has there been any changes to QOL good or bad?

CardboardCutout 02-06-2020 02:55 AM

Perhaps you could check the 10,000 page barn-burner of a thread right down there...

Jeff90 02-06-2020 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlord (Post 2971825)
Thinking of applying for Swift. Looking for current pilots to contact to get a sense of QOL. Curious since iAero has taken over Swift has there been any changes to QOL good or bad?

PM me

filler

Excargodog 02-06-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CardboardCutout (Post 2971827)
Perhaps you could check the 10,000 page barn-burner of a thread right down there...

barn burner?

more like smoking manure pile...


https://i.ibb.co/hDKSgch/B3-DB2-FBA-...FC051-E0-A.jpg

Dontbank 02-20-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PilotnotPirate (Post 2836318)
Ok, itís been three weeks since the takeover and absolutely no word from the new owners to Swift Employees. Thereís plenty of rumors out there but no introductions, no announcements, nada.

It seems that GSO is slowly closing down with the operation apparently moving to 36th Street, Lord Help Us! But who knows?

So New Owners, why not say hello to the people who have built this company for the last several years and give us an idea of what the plan, if any, is?

K2 pilot pm with package.

polaris77 12-31-2020 04:15 PM

Interview Process
 
Can anyone please provide any information on the interview process for IAERO?

What to expect?

Thank you


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:23 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands