Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Corporate Corporate operators
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2018, 01:05 PM   #1  
RJ Furlough
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: ERJ145 F/O
Posts: 201
Default Jetaviation/vista jet

Hi guys.. comtemplating a move to jetaviation/vista.. anyone have any updated info about the current contract there?? Pay?? Upgrade etc... Im assuming you are home based working for them??
mukalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: BD-700A
Posts: 207
Default

Jet Aviation itself is completely based off the individual accounts. They've done a great job recently with improvements across the board such as QOL/Compensation/Retirement.

With Vista I'd run the opposite direction. And quickly.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mukalel View Post
Hi guys.. comtemplating a move to jetaviation/vista.. anyone have any updated info about the current contract there?? Pay?? Upgrade etc... Im assuming you are home based working for them??
BPWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:44 AM   #3  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 1
Default

Not sure of the Global guys... VistaJet...

The 300/350 guys pay starts around FO - 75k, Cap -123K

Upgrade is decently quick. About 1 year depending on backlog. 17on-13 off, I think. Home based.

Extra day pay is 400 FO 600 PIC.

I don't work there, just know some people who do.

Jet Aviation is generally account dependent.
Crockrocket95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:08 AM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
galaxy flyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2010
Position: Baja Vermont
Posts: 3,525
Default

Well that pay scale explains turnover—great rating in a popular plane where pay can be great and contracting lucrative.

GF
galaxy flyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:14 PM   #5  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2010
Posts: 54
Default

They told me all the training was on MY days off. Also travel could be pushed onto days off. That ended the conversation quite quickly. The recruiter seemed surprised.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Crockrocket95 View Post
Not sure of the Global guys... VistaJet...

The 300/350 guys pay starts around FO - 75k, Cap -123K

Upgrade is decently quick. About 1 year depending on backlog. 17on-13 off, I think. Home based.

Extra day pay is 400 FO 600 PIC.

I don't work there, just know some people who do.

Jet Aviation is generally account dependent.
anothermember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 03:53 PM   #6  
RJ Furlough
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: ERJ145 F/O
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermember View Post
They told me all the training was on MY days off. Also travel could be pushed onto days off. That ended the conversation quite quickly. The recruiter seemed surprised.
Did you talk to jet aviation people? Where they hiring into both the challenger and global?
mukalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:51 PM   #7  
Pilot
 
Joined APC: Dec 2014
Position: Hawker Pilot
Posts: 287
Default

Pay in the global is pretty much the same
HwkrPlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:54 AM   #8  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2010
Posts: 54
Default

Yes it was a Jet person, and this was just for the 350.

They need to move all travel and training to days on to get any interest from anyone who's willing to stick around for the schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukalel View Post
Did you talk to jet aviation people? Where they hiring into both the challenger and global?
anothermember is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta? Guard Dude Delta 196520 Today 07:22 AM
Jetblue anti-union tactics Fins Up Major 245 04-01-2014 04:39 AM
Instructing vs. Regionals Ultralight Regional 88 06-27-2013 11:06 AM
I am 40....should I look at the accelerated programs? turk Flight Schools and Training 29 01-13-2012 06:58 AM
Netjets "a potential bidder" for Jet Aviation Group UCLAbruins Fractional 10 03-09-2008 06:52 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:49 AM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1