Notices
Corporate Corporate operators

Gvii-500 sic ksdl

Old 03-15-2022, 12:54 PM
  #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,720
Default Gvii-500 sic ksdl

Part 91 only, G500 SIC required. No rush to start.

KSDL based.

dual rated a bonus.
havick206 is offline  
Old 03-16-2022, 12:02 PM
  #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
RI830's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: Left seat on a kite
Posts: 1,862
Default

G500 dual rated and an SIC only.

good luck….that’s gonna be a tough hunt.
RI830 is offline  
Old 03-16-2022, 01:32 PM
  #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Red Forman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Chief Pilot
Posts: 1,944
Default

Originally Posted by RI830 View Post
G500 dual rated and an SIC only.

good luck….that’s gonna be a tough hunt.
Exactly. How many G500 SICs are there? Sounds like a cheap operation.
Red Forman is offline  
Old 05-10-2022, 04:57 PM
  #4  
FO
 
Joined APC: Apr 2015
Position: B747-4
Posts: 82
Default

Originally Posted by havick206 View Post
Part 91 only, G500 SIC required. No rush to start.

KSDL based.

dual rated a bonus.
i live in SDL. Current 747-4 FO. Previous 135 in SDL for 7 years. Hawker
Hawkerdriver1 is offline  
Old 05-13-2022, 06:01 AM
  #5  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,720
Default

Position has been filled.

Ended up hiring a PIC, some great candidates out there I must say, even in the current market.
havick206 is offline  
Old 05-15-2022, 02:22 PM
  #6  
In a land of unicorns
 
Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Whale FO
Posts: 5,288
Default

Originally Posted by havick206 View Post
Position has been filled.

Ended up hiring a PIC, some great candidates out there I must say, even in the current market.
Same operator you got hired at a few years ago? Heard it's one of the good ones so not surprised you are getting the cream of the crop.
dera is offline  
Old 05-16-2022, 09:58 AM
  #7  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,720
Default

Originally Posted by dera View Post
Same operator you got hired at a few years ago? Heard it's one of the good ones so not surprised you are getting the cream of the crop.
Yep same one.
havick206 is offline  
Old 05-18-2022, 12:47 PM
  #8  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,720
Default

Originally Posted by Red Forman View Post
Exactly. How many G500 SICs are there? Sounds like a cheap operation.
Btw I never expected anyone to be type rated 😂, I’ll always hire someone with the right attitude and skills and pay to get them spooled up. But thanks for jumping to conclusions.
havick206 is offline  
Old 05-19-2022, 04:22 AM
  #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Red Forman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Chief Pilot
Posts: 1,944
Default

Originally Posted by havick206 View Post
Btw I never expected anyone to be type rated 😂, I’ll always hire someone with the right attitude and skills and pay to get them spooled up. But thanks for jumping to conclusions.
“G500 SIC required”. Your words, not mine. 😂
Red Forman is offline  
Old 05-20-2022, 07:54 AM
  #10  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,720
Default

Originally Posted by Red Forman View Post
“G500 SIC required”. Your words, not mine. 😂
That is the job, not the requirements.

Anyway, it’s filled.
havick206 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
APCuser
Aviation Law
23
03-18-2011 04:08 PM
lakehouse
Hiring News
32
08-24-2010 10:38 AM
cappelation
Part 135
28
04-13-2009 01:19 PM
cappelation
Money Talk
7
10-13-2008 06:34 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread