Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 01:50 AM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: spinning pedals on the weekend
Posts: 666
Default Orange Site

Can someone tell me the companies on two jobs on the Orange Site?

6/12 posted job for Capt/FO air ambulance in a Lear 35 in New Hampshire

Other one is 6/12 G200 FO in Massachusetts.

Thanks
feltf4 is offline  
Old 06-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2007
Posts: 452
Default

L35 NH - Reva
G200 MA - First Flight
mojo6911 is offline  
Old 07-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #3  
Line Holder
 
CaptainRJ's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2011
Position: FSI SIM/GRND INSTRUCTOR
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltf4 View Post
Can someone tell me the companies on two jobs on the Orange Site?

6/12 posted job for Capt/FO air ambulance in a Lear 35 in New Hampshire

Other one is 6/12 G200 FO in Massachusetts.

Thanks
What is the name of the Orange site.

Wondering?

CaptainRJ
CaptainRJ is offline  
Old 07-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
mtbthis's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2009
Posts: 140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRJ View Post
What is the name of the Orange site.

Wondering?

CaptainRJ
Pilot Jobs, Aviation Jobs, Aviation Employment, Job Fairs, Career Fairs
mtbthis is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 02:08 PM   #5  
Gettin paid to fly
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Position: BE-350
Posts: 105
Default

So I'm wondering what the deal is with not calling it Climbto350 or whatever its name is? SOme secret society thing? Trademark infrindgement? "If you have to ask" thing? Seems odd...but obviously what do I know....
T45Heinous is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2011
Position: Left seat
Posts: 265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T45Heinous View Post
So I'm wondering what the deal is with not calling it Climbto350 or whatever its name is? SOme secret society thing? Trademark infrindgement? "If you have to ask" thing? Seems odd...but obviously what do I know....
The "orange site" is a common knowledge pilot job site popular with corporate and charter guys, just a nickname for it.
dirtysidedown is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 02:51 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
mtbthis's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2009
Posts: 140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T45Heinous View Post
So I'm wondering what the deal is with not calling it Climbto350 or whatever its name is? SOme secret society thing? Trademark infrindgement? "If you have to ask" thing? Seems odd...but obviously what do I know....
It's because they think they sound cooler by saying it one way. Took me a while to figure it out as well. Until I came across it and realized it was orange...
mtbthis is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 05:31 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2010
Posts: 365
Default

Who is offering the Cheyenne Captain job in Wisconsin posted on 7/5/14? Thanks!
babs is offline  
Old 07-09-2014, 04:54 AM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Jetspeed's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: A320
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs View Post
Who is offering the Cheyenne Captain job in Wisconsin posted on 7/5/14? Thanks!
Express Aviation Services
Jetspeed is offline  
Old 07-09-2014, 07:17 AM   #10  
Gettin paid to fly
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Position: BE-350
Posts: 105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbthis View Post
It's because they think they sound cooler by saying it one way. Took me a while to figure it out as well. Until I came across it and realized it was orange...
Yeah I figured it was a way to sound salty and part of the club!!
T45Heinous is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Look on the orange site for me? Behay20 Hiring News 1 10-17-2013 01:40 PM
727 FE - orange site help! AviatorAl04 Hiring News 7 06-11-2013 05:16 PM
Orange site 727 FE with A&P cert help! AviatorAl04 Hiring News 2 05-10-2013 08:01 AM
Found This Little Gem on Orange Site! LMAO! DesertAv8tr Hiring News 16 05-06-2013 05:15 AM
Look at a posting on the orange site for me? Behay20 Hiring News 4 09-16-2012 05:45 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:56 PM.