Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2020, 03:34 AM   #11  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Broncofan's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2015
Posts: 415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme87 View Post
See, you say communist things like this, that just aren’t reality. There are people that enjoy the freedom of choice, while also having the need to travel occasionally. I’d imagine those people won’t appreciate you, or anyone else telling them not to fly because they refuse to have their body violated by fascists. Proposing things like this, really doesn’t bode well for your desire for a peaceful life. I’d imagine if you alienate a certain portion of the population, being large enough to make your life really unpleasant. Be careful what you wish for.

Are you sure you’re not a closet communist? I mean you ban people for having discussions on this forum for no reason and made up rules. Then you go and say stuff like this. Makes you wonder...

Go ahead, ban me again, keep whatever narrative you want, and get rid of anyone that questions it.
wow I think you need to come out of your bomb shelter and take a walk.
Broncofan is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 04:41 AM   #12  
Gets Weekends Off
 
wrxpilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: B767
Posts: 1,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme87 View Post
See, you say communist things like this, that just aren’t reality. There are people that enjoy the freedom of choice, while also having the need to travel occasionally. I’d imagine those people won’t appreciate you, or anyone else telling them not to fly because they refuse to have their body violated by fascists. Proposing things like this, really doesn’t bode well for your desire for a peaceful life. I’d imagine if you alienate a certain portion of the population, being large enough to make your life really unpleasant. Be careful what you wish for.

Are you sure you’re not a closet communist? I mean you ban people for having discussions on this forum for no reason and made up rules. Then you go and say stuff like this. Makes you wonder...

Go ahead, ban me again, keep whatever narrative you want, and get rid of anyone that questions it.
In all seriousness man, please talk with a professional therapist. What you’re feeling isn’t normal, desirable, or good for your family. Nothing wrong with that either, we can all agree these are some weird times and it’s absolutely essential to talk this stuff out. Just my $.02.
wrxpilot is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 04:57 AM   #13  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highfarfast's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,770
Default

Some people believe in chemtrails. Some people believe the earth is flat. Some people believe there is a global communist cabal pushing the buttons of the world's engines.
highfarfast is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 06:48 AM   #14  
Gets Weekends Off
 
GogglesPisano's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: 73NA
Posts: 4,663
Default

I'm surprised we haven't been warned about our precious bodily fluids yet.
GogglesPisano is online now  
Old 12-01-2020, 07:00 AM   #15  
Prime Minister/Moderator
Thread Starter
 
rickair7777's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Posts: 29,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme87 View Post
See, you say communist things like this, that just aren’t reality. There are people that enjoy the freedom of choice, while also having the need to travel occasionally. I’d imagine those people won’t appreciate you, or anyone else telling them not to fly because they refuse to have their body violated by fascists. Proposing things like this, really doesn’t bode well for your desire for a peaceful life. I’d imagine if you alienate a certain portion of the population, being large enough to make your life really unpleasant. Be careful what you wish for.

Are you sure you’re not a closet communist? I mean you ban people for having discussions on this forum for no reason and made up rules. Then you go and say stuff like this. Makes you wonder...

Go ahead, ban me again, keep whatever narrative you want, and get rid of anyone that questions it.
I'm quite conservative in most respects, and an alumni of the military special operations community if that gives you any insight (not many commies in our ranks, like zero). I did take an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foriegn and domestic, and have been contemplating the domestic part of that lately. I suspect that any significant implementation of socialism would have to violate the constitution (5th amnd.) since 2/3 of the states won't agree to it.

We can both agree that many politicians have seized on covid as an opportunity to advance their agendas, in some cases prioritizing their agenda over health, welfare, and the economy. But they didn't actually create covid, or release it, or fabricate the global impact.

You're way over the top on much of this stuff, literally out of touch with reality. If you think I'M the bad guy, there aren't any good guys left.

Nobody is going to force you to do anything (in the US), although some people and businesses might choose not to associate with you... OTHER people are free to adapt to this mess as they see fit. But I hope you work for an EAS commuter airline that does lower-48 only, because most international destinations WILL require inbound aliens (including crew, maybe especially crew) to be vaccinated at least for a few years. No amount of protests or lawsuits here in the US will change policies in other countries.
rickair7777 is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 07:05 AM   #16  
Gets Weekends Off
 
galaxy flyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2010
Position: Baja Vermont
Posts: 4,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme87 View Post
We’re all under the ‘Build back better’ government now. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the US, Canada or Europe, they are all parroting the same commie nonsense that will likely end in mass starvation and a completely unrecognizable society. CommonPass will be the least of our worries.
The life you want was last lived by Whitey Bulger. Being in crime, he left no digital tracks—no bank records, no credit cards, had several million in cold cash, completely off the grid in Santa Monica. I assume you don’t have bank accounts, no credit cards, pay cash, get paid on cash, work off the books at JB.
galaxy flyer is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 08:06 AM   #17  
Gets Weekends Off
 
2StgTurbine's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highfarfast View Post
Some people believe in chemtrails. Some people believe the earth is flat. Some people believe there is a global communist cabal pushing the buttons of the world's engines.
And too many of them are pilots on APC
2StgTurbine is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 08:13 AM   #18  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 894
Default

I can barely figure out the app to get into Canada as it is
123494 is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 09:22 AM   #19  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highfarfast's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2StgTurbine View Post
And too many of them are pilots on APC
Everyone has to have something to believe in...
highfarfast is offline  
Old 12-01-2020, 11:56 AM   #20  
777 - ret
 
Huell's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2020
Position: Waco CG-4 center seat
Posts: 863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highfarfast View Post
Some people believe in chemtrails. Some people believe the earth is flat. Some people believe there is a global communist cabal pushing the buttons of the world's engines.
Actually, as I understand it, that is all true according to the undercover marksman I met on a grassy knoll in Dallas.
Huell is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Qantas Expects to Require Vaccine for PAX rickair7777 COVID19 38 04-02-2021 02:23 PM
United testing covid test, vaccine passport Xtreme87 United 39 03-11-2021 07:48 PM
Vaccine wastage... Excargodog COVID19 28 01-29-2021 09:41 PM
Expedite my passport application? J-Mar Regional 6 03-21-2007 01:55 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:12 PM.