Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List
skidmark

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2019, 09:45 AM   #3431  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Dash8Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Dreamniner
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baradium View Post
As already mentioned, the limit is gone. I forget what triggered it, but it's been stated that the limit is no more.
It was when we raised the firm orders from 75 to 90 and announced the conversions to the -300.
Dash8Pilot is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 11:57 AM   #3432  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Posts: 350
Default

any rumors on when new hires will start getting 220 slots during the Indoc Drop?
Aviator147 is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 12:29 PM   #3433  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO
Posts: 1,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator147 View Post
any rumors on when new hires will start getting 220 slots during the Indoc Drop?
I believe that already happened. As far as going forward, no way to know when they'll assign them again.
Baradium is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 03:19 PM   #3434  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baradium View Post
I believe that already happened. As far as going forward, no way to know when they'll assign them again.
I went back through the class drops thread and didn't see the 220 anywhere. It's possible I missed it but I don't recall ever seeing any new hires get it. Yet. It's coming, though. Right now they need to fill the 73N and 717 vacancies until we see more 220 on property.
Bleeds On is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 04:28 PM   #3435  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Pre-flighter, but only when raining or temp <50F
Posts: 569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeds On View Post
I went back through the class drops thread and didn't see the 220 anywhere. It's possible I missed it but I don't recall ever seeing any new hires get it. Yet. It's coming, though. Right now they need to fill the 73N and 717 vacancies until we see more 220 on property.
10 Dec 2018 Class: 11 x A-220

7 Jan 2019: 2 x A-220

That's all I know of.
DWC CAP10 USAF is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 05:04 PM   #3436  
Gets Weekends Off
 
GyroNole's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2016
Position: New Hire
Posts: 213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC CAP10 USAF View Post
10 Dec 2018 Class: 11 x A-220



7 Jan 2019: 2 x A-220



That's all I know of.


Yup

A new hire friend of mine just finished A220 OE.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GyroNole is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 05:49 AM   #3437  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC CAP10 USAF View Post
10 Dec 2018 Class: 11 x A-220

7 Jan 2019: 2 x A-220

That's all I know of.
Ha! Oops. I stopped my search at mid-January. Thanks for setting that straight.
Bleeds On is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 11:25 AM   #3438  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,039
Default

LGB just reclaimed 10 slots from jb. Wer -2 behind Hawaiian for award. Seems good fit for the 220
BobZ is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 04:38 PM   #3439  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZ View Post
LGB just reclaimed 10 slots from jb. Wer -2 behind Hawaiian for award. Seems good fit for the 220
We had LGB slots once and gave it up. Would we want them back?
sailingfun is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 05:54 PM   #3440  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,039
Default

Did we have them with the 220 in fleet?
BobZ is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Island Air info? acousticgrace Regional 10 09-25-2014 10:37 AM
Current Info for Sky Lease Cargo rmr1992 Cargo 24 09-11-2014 09:17 AM
CAL/UAL hiring info Horhay United 131 02-13-2013 10:58 PM
Accurate Load Info on Lufthansa and SWISS fartsarefunny Foreign 6 06-14-2012 05:17 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:58 AM.