Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > Delta
DL Hiring: New Process >

DL Hiring: New Process


Notices

DL Hiring: New Process

Old 06-28-2022, 05:24 PM
  #2611  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 10
Default

Originally Posted by CheesyPilot
Anyone know the wait time from application submitted to invite for online assessment these days?
For anyone else wondering.

Submitted 6/20.
Received assessment invite on 6/28.
CheesyPilot is offline  
Old 06-28-2022, 05:26 PM
  #2612  
Moderator
 
FangsF15's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,626
Default

Originally Posted by therapysession
I wouldn't say 90 an hour at a regional plus a military pension is much to complain about considering there are a large number of people who were at a regional for 10 years and starting at 24 an hour. Not to be one of those "back in my day" folks, but at least know your audience a bit.
He said Mil PIC, not retired. But even if he was, I’ve never understood why people have crap on others like this. FFS.

Hawk, ignore this kind of stuff. It’s frustrating, especially when there are 200/mo getting hired that will forever be senior. You have every right to express it without somebody “who had it worse” trying to put you down.
FangsF15 is offline  
Old 06-28-2022, 08:22 PM
  #2613  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: UNA
Posts: 4,505
Default

Originally Posted by therapysession
I wouldn't say 90 an hour at a regional plus a military pension is much to complain about considering there are a large number of people who were at a regional for 10 years and starting at 24 an hour. Not to be one of those "back in my day" folks, but at least know your audience a bit.
1) which DCI regional is paying $90/hour for FOs?

2) losing out on 200 seniority numbers every month this BS metering goes on is absolutely something that I would qualify as “sucks”
Gone Flying is offline  
Old 06-29-2022, 04:23 AM
  #2614  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: May 2021
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by badtransam97
Any idea how long to hear back from assessment? I know it says you can email after 7 days, but do they usually let you know sooner if it’s a pass? Or fail 😩
I got the interview invite this morning. I took the assessment Saturday morning.
135HA420 is offline  
Old 06-29-2022, 04:48 AM
  #2615  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 19,460
Default

Originally Posted by Gone Flying
1) which DCI regional is paying $90/hour for FOs?

2) losing out on 200 seniority numbers every month this BS metering goes on is absolutely something that I would qualify as “sucks”
Starting FO pay at all the AA owned regionals Is 90 an hour plus bonuses. Max FO pay 212 an hour after 5 years if you have not been upgraded but agree to at first opportunity.
sailingfun is offline  
Old 06-29-2022, 06:09 AM
  #2616  
Gets Weekends Off
 
badtransam97's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2007
Posts: 462
Default

Originally Posted by 135HA420
I got the interview invite this morning. I took the assessment Saturday morning.
Same here! Called and left a message to setup the intevriew. Were you able to get in touch or no?
badtransam97 is offline  
Old 06-29-2022, 08:42 AM
  #2617  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2019
Posts: 82
Default

Originally Posted by badtransam97
Any idea how long to hear back from assessment? I know it says you can email after 7 days, but do they usually let you know sooner if it’s a pass? Or fail 😩

Was literally just getting on here to ask the same thing. Glad I’m not the only one. My tale so far for those scouring and are curious. Submitted app last Monday night, got a fix it email Tuesday morning, assessment invite Wednesday, took assessment Monday night. Been radio silence since but I take that as a good thing. I’ve got ~1800 MIL(400PIC), 3000 total, just upgraded to left seat at AA WO FWIW
Phineas is offline  
Old 06-29-2022, 05:33 PM
  #2618  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 821
Default

The gouge from the last few months is the bulk of successful/unsuccessful assessment results are sent on Mondays. More of a rule of thumb though.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
myrkridia is offline  
Old 07-05-2022, 05:40 AM
  #2619  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jul 2022
Posts: 38
Default

Hey guys,

I received an interview invite for Delta recently. College and University transcripts are requested for the interview as per the email. The flight school, I attended was as well a college but I did not attend their college, i just did a commercial pilot program. Nevertheless they gave a GPA, based on your written exams for instruments etc. Do you need to bring a transcript in this case or it is not needed as it is not a college program such as a bachelor?


If it helps others: airlineapp completed beginning of May and intvw invite in July.

Thanks!
MagicGoose is offline  
Old 07-05-2022, 05:50 AM
  #2620  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 821
Default

Originally Posted by MagicGoose
Hey guys,



I received an interview invite for Delta recently. College and University transcripts are requested for the interview as per the email. The flight school, I attended was as well a college but I did not attend their college, i just did a commercial pilot program. Nevertheless they gave a GPA, based on your written exams for instruments etc. Do you need to bring a transcript in this case or it is not needed as it is not a college program such as a bachelor?





If it helps others: airlineapp completed beginning of May and intvw invite in July.



Thanks!
I'd rather bring it and not need it over need it and not have it.

If obtaining the official transcripts is not possible try and reach out to the selection team and explain your situation.

Good luck!

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
myrkridia is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
GeeWizDriver
NetJets
1409
06-29-2023 05:25 PM
EUhoppa
Career Questions
10
07-22-2013 11:13 AM
sl0wr0ll3r
United
114
11-22-2010 03:40 PM
PistolP
Regional
12
11-22-2006 08:20 PM
Pylot
Hangar Talk
8
09-04-2006 05:13 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices