Notices

DAL Class drops

Old 09-13-2018, 08:41 AM
  #2391  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 1,023
Default

Originally Posted by tunes View Post
My guess a mix of Atl and NYC 717/737/320 and maybe NYC c series


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donít think there will be any C series...all available slots were taken the last AE.
waldo135 is offline  
Old 09-13-2018, 09:07 AM
  #2392  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Posts: 634
Default

Originally Posted by waldo135 View Post
Donít think there will be any C series...all available slots were taken the last AE.

I was under the impression that there were some NYC C-Series slots unfilled. But I might have incorrectly read the results.
Aviator147 is offline  
Old 09-13-2018, 09:51 AM
  #2393  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2016
Posts: 48
Default

Originally Posted by Pilotus View Post
Iíll be in the Dec Class. Anyone have a guess of what equipment and bases that will be offered?
Delete this if it is too close to posting company info but Crew Resources said the following:

231 positions went unbid, and could be filled by new hire pilots. The un-bid categories are listed below:

NYC7ERB - 31
ATL73NB - 5
DTW73NB - 5
LAX73NB - 27
NYC73NB - 70
SLC73NB - 27
DTW320B - 1
NYC320B - 68
NYCC10B - 15
ATL717B - 15
DTW717B - 8
NYC717B Ė 26

They shouldn't be able to offer anything not listed above until they post another AE.
Owlchemist is offline  
Old 09-13-2018, 12:00 PM
  #2394  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 1,023
Default

Originally Posted by Owlchemist View Post
Delete this if it is too close to posting company info but Crew Resources said the following:

231 positions went unbid, and could be filled by new hire pilots. The un-bid categories are listed below:

NYC7ERB - 31
ATL73NB - 5
DTW73NB - 5
LAX73NB - 27
NYC73NB - 70
SLC73NB - 27
DTW320B - 1
NYC320B - 68
NYCC10B - 15
ATL717B - 15
DTW717B - 8
NYC717B Ė 26

They shouldn't be able to offer anything not listed above until they post another AE.
I️ stand corrected. Thought they were filled.
waldo135 is offline  
Old 09-13-2018, 12:52 PM
  #2395  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Posts: 218
Default

Question (from someone who hasn't even put in an app yet...): With the process being Apply, Get interview, Pass interview and get CJO, show up to indoc... etc. What is the etc? What happens after you arrive to Atlanta? When in that process are new hires offered "the List" to choose? And in what order (ie if there are 50 guys in indoc with you, who gets seniority #1 and #50)?
LJ Driver is offline  
Old 09-13-2018, 01:07 PM
  #2396  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2009
Position: Pilot
Posts: 2,778
Default

Originally Posted by LJ Driver View Post
Question (from someone who hasn't even put in an app yet...): With the process being Apply, Get interview, Pass interview and get CJO, show up to indoc... etc. What is the etc? What happens after you arrive to Atlanta? When in that process are new hires offered "the List" to choose? And in what order (ie if there are 50 guys in indoc with you, who gets seniority #1 and #50)?
You get your class "drop" (list of available positions) on day one. Picks go in seniority order for the class. Seniority is based on the last 4 digits of your SSN, 9999 being most senior down to 0000 being the junior plug.
tennisguru is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 12:22 PM
  #2397  
Gets Weekends Off
 
captainchipotle's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: Off the magenta line
Posts: 138
Default

Originally Posted by LJ Driver View Post
Question (from someone who hasn't even put in an app yet...): With the process being Apply, Get interview, Pass interview and get CJO, show up to indoc... etc. What is the etc? What happens after you arrive to Atlanta? When in that process are new hires offered "the List" to choose? And in what order (ie if there are 50 guys in indoc with you, who gets seniority #1 and #50)?
My app was in over 10yrs. It's not an overnight process to get the interview... ...I'd focus on that first. With that said, congrats on being in the position you're in. A lot of the youngsters will be able to pick and choose which major to go to within a few years, if not sooner.

safe flying to all.
captainchipotle is offline  
Old 12-03-2018, 09:13 AM
  #2398  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,321
Default

Bump: wasn't there a class today?
CBreezy is offline  
Old 12-03-2018, 09:29 AM
  #2399  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: 320
Posts: 386
Default

I think itís next Monday.
RightSide is offline  
Old 12-03-2018, 11:24 AM
  #2400  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 151
Default

Originally Posted by CBreezy View Post
Bump: wasn't there a class today?

December 10th is the next class, then Jan 7th first class of 2019.
Cosa Nostra is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Aussiedoodle
United
9
09-10-2021 12:54 PM
MCFlyer
American
6024
02-11-2020 08:21 AM
Pilotfo64
Delta
21
07-08-2015 02:46 PM
Bobofighter
Major
42
11-10-2007 08:46 PM
WaterSkr
Cargo
7
09-24-2007 04:27 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread